Waverly vs Columbia Academy

Peabody vs Trinity Christian
Fairley vs Union City

Oneida vs Meigs

TC vs H2O

LC vs Waverly

Peabody vs Union City

7 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

You would know better than me, but I thought Oneida had a decent team this year.   Only losses to Meigs, York and a bad loss to Harriman that's down this year.

Oneida was more thsn capable and better than some think.I really thought OS was a pretty good team.Would have never figured them losing to CF.Then kill Midway...

• Like 1

1A BRACKET CHALLENGE

Cloudland vs Coalfield
Greenback vs Oliver Spgs

Whitwell vs Lookout Valley
Gordonsville vs South Pittsburg

Cornersville vs Wayne Co
Huntingdon vs Mt. Pleasant

Lake Co vs West Carroll
Freedom Prep vs Greenfield

2A BRACKET CHALLENGE

South Greene vs Oneida
Meigs Co vs Rockwood

Tyner vs Trousdale Co
Watertown vs Westmoreland

Lewis Co vs Riverside
Waverly vs Columbia Academy

Peabody vs Trinity Christian
Fairley vs Union City

I’m going to study a little more before deciding on a few of these. 

34 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

1A BRACKET CHALLENGE

Cloudland vs Coalfield
Greenback vs Oliver Spgs

Whitwell vs Lookout Valley
Gordonsville vs South Pittsburg

Cornersville vs Wayne Co
Huntingdon vs Mt. Pleasant

Lake Co vs West Carroll
Freedom Prep vs Greenfield

2A BRACKET CHALLENGE

South Greene vs Oneida
Meigs Co vs Rockwood

Tyner vs Trousdale Co
Watertown vs Westmoreland

Lewis Co vs Riverside
Waverly vs Columbia Academy

Peabody vs Trinity Christian
Fairley vs Union City

I’m going to study a little more before deciding on a few of these. 

Flip a coin Ambasstradamus.  Oh yeah that's right, even when you flip a coin it lands up on its edge.  :)

5 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I picked Trousdale & Waverly as the 2 that'll be in Cookville back in the preseason. I can't back off now.

I declare TC at Tyner THE GAME in all the land Friday. 

That’s going to be the best game for sure. All of those Tyner athletes are hard to stop, but Trousdale’s style of play gives them a shot as well. I truly think this will be a 7-10 point game either way. 

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

That’s going to be the best game for sure. All of those Tyner athletes are hard to stop, but Trousdale’s style of play gives them a shot as well. I truly think this will be a 7-10 point game either way. 

There are 4 teams in 2A East that are very capable of getting to Cookeville and playing an extremely good championship game. 

17 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I wish i knew more about this game,picking blind on this one.

Greenfield running back ran a 4.3 in a 40 at a camp in the summer.  They also have a couple of other guys that hurt you in the run game. Their best win of the year is 27 to 15 over West Carroll. Their passing game is on and off but they mainly rely on the run game. The thing that concerns me is that Greenfield only beat South Fulton by a point in week 3 while Freedom Prep beat South Fulton by 53! But greenfield is playing much better ball than they were to start the year. Freedom Prep's best game is a 1 point loss is to 4A Ripley (who plays Friday). So lots of unknowns in this game.