OFFICIAL TSSAA CLASS 1A/2A PLAYOFF BRACKET 2018

Southtowner

20 minutes ago, jimb1972 said:

No doubt the best game! Eagles have chance if Polk has no speed. Maybe a quick game as neither team seems to throw much. Never been to Polk, hear it is a long trip. Sonny has Polk by 7/8.

GO JACKETS!

I've read a couple different post saying Polk has some guys out, not sure if that still stands for this Friday but i think Sloan will be the fastest one on the field from what little I've seen. You are right about the trip though, going to be a long one! And if we don't pull out a win the ride back will be even longer!!

1 minute ago, GBO52 said:

I've read a couple different post saying Polk has some guys out, not sure if that still stands for this Friday but i think Sloan will be the fastest one on the field from what little I've seen. You are right about the trip though, going to be a long one! And if we don't pull out a win the ride back will be even longer!!

Polk seemed to have a large offensive and defensive line. Would not say they were extremely fast but hit hard and #25 I think it was, was a work horse for them. Played hard never seemed to show fatigue. Good athlete.

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

Polk seemed to have a large offensive and defensive line. Would not say they were extremely fast but hit hard and #25 I think it was, was a work horse for them. Played hard never seemed to show fatigue. Good athlete.

Yea our line is going to have to step up this week. We have beat what I think to be a better team in Clarksville Academy so I know we have the ability,just going to come down who wants it more!

3 minutes ago, jimb1972 said:

Does polk play solid defense? Are they tough? Eagles have trouble scoring as well, #44 is a threat with decent speed. Seen him against us last couple years. Plays hard, we knocked him out 2 years ago and game was over!

GO JACKETS!

Their defense was able to hold us offensively to 3 points in the first two quarters. We had to dig deep to get something going. Once it set in we may actually lose the ballgame our offense showed up. But I won't take away from Polk they played us like they were supposed to win for two quarters. If you let them hang around momentum builds they were way more excited at half time then we were.

On 10/27/2018 at 10:00 PM, orngnblk said:
South Greene vs Wartburg
Oneida vs Happy Valley
(HAMPTON)vs Rockwood
Meigs Co vs Sullivan North

Tyner vs East Robertson
Trousdale Co vs Marion Co
Polk Co vs Westmoreland
Watertown vs Bledsoe Co

Lewis Co vs Houston Co
Riverside vs Eagleville
Columbia Academy vs Hickman Co
Waverly vs Forrest

Peabody vs MAHS
Mitchell vs Trinity Christian
Union City vs Douglass
Fairley vs Gibson Co
My only change Hampton over Rockwood

I like happy valley

15 hours ago, jimb1972 said:

Who is your team?    GBO hear the Eagles are taking a BIG crowd, they love their FB! (cough, cough)

GO Jackets!

You schedule us a game in Florida and we are bringing crowd!!!!:lol: Regardless of what our odds are too! No, but actually I have heard several people say they will be there, I mean there isn't much to do in Westmoreland so might as well support the boys!!