Peabody VS MAHS Round 1

Goldenpride

50 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

In any sport it’s a joke. TCA plays by the rules that’s why they are the most well liked private school in Jackson. If Peabody played anyone besides that Nashville Christian they would’ve repeated. There’s no way a kid from Jamaica comes to Nashville just to go to school that so happens to be up for an Sec all linebacker spot. 

I've always said: TCA is the good guys, Usj is the bad guys, and JCS goes back and forth

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

I was told he was adopted from Congo Africa by his parents. They also had like 3 lineman and the rb  that was d1 prospects or commits. All on one team from a school that has 190 high schools students lol 

Yes, that’s honestly comical when statements are made “ we play by the rules” like one of the dads told me and a buddy after the game. There was no way we had a shot that night and there was no way Greenback had a shot at state against them. I’d rather win a championship with guys that either grew up in the area or moved in bc their parent got a job or wanted them to go to school there. I’ve also heard that the RB and Betulli received “ speacial ed” scholarships bc they claimed they couldn’t give athletic scholarships out.