Head Coaching Vacancies

8 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Man U can say that again, I thought Cummings was gonna a good job but he’s done opposite. Not saying he’s a bad coach but he doesn’t fit here. They won’t fire him, he would have to resign and i don’t see that happening. I’ve got 3 rings and to see our program where it is, is a shame . He’s burned to many bridges with ppl here, youth league coaches don’t like him. We lost a ton of player this year, either by transfer, or just quitting. Basically played all year with the 3rd string QB and still managed to at least make the playoffs.

They made the playoffs by beating 3 region teams with a combined 7-23 record.  Cleveland won’t ever be what it was but they should normally have enough talent on hand to win 7-9 games a year.  A lot of quality kids have lost a passion for the game and focused on other sports and some have transferred over the last 4 years.  That’s the worst part of the deal.  If he stays Bradley won’t have enough jerseys next year.  I’m not into making judgments just relaying facts.  Never seen a coach so universally disliked by everyone I have spoken with.  Feel bad for Foose and others that care deeply about the program.  Feel worse for a lot of the kids.

10 hours ago, 931Sports said:

Wouldn't doubt it. I'm not sure if i want to know it all though... GO REBELS, maybe

The ones transferring to Tullahoma are being pulled there by getting kids to do the recruiting, the kids going to transferring to Grundy are doing so, because they want to play for a black coach. So be it, if they can be pulled away that easily then their hearts were not in the game to play for the rebels. Or the team didn't have the support of their parents, so the kids parents are looking to bounce them around and is looking for excuses. That whole attitude has been a thorn in the side for Coffee County and Franklin county for many years. I do not see it changing any time soon.

32 minutes ago, DonDraper said:

They made the playoffs by beating 3 region teams with a combined 7-23 record.  Cleveland won’t ever be what it was but they should normally have enough talent on hand to win 7-9 games a year.  A lot of quality kids have lost a passion for the game and focused on other sports and some have transferred over the last 4 years.  That’s the worst part of the deal.  If he stays Bradley won’t have enough jerseys next year.  I’m not into making judgments just relaying facts.  Never seen a coach so universally disliked by everyone I have spoken with.  Feel bad for Foose and others that care deeply about the program.  Feel worse for a lot of the kids.

U are right bro, and he’s so tight with the administration, he’s not going anywhere 

I’ve seen my share of tangents, but BT50 took it to a different level. 

Oh and I read it. I read that entire rant that went in more circles than a merry-go-round. In regards to medicine, yes I need some after that, but I digress. Not much more I can say than wow. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, eers said:

I’ve seen my share of tangents, but BT50 took it to a different level. 

Oh and I read it. I read that entire rant that went in more circles than a merry-go-round. In regards to medicine, yes I need some after that, but I digress. Not much more I can say than wow. 

Wow probably one of the few that chased the rabbit down that long whole. Save us both some time,  next time, just do go there, it's not good for you and you can't handle the truth.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, BigStickDiplomacy said:

Brian Pence Resigns at East Hickman replaced by.....

Ken Johnson Resigns at Cumberland County replaced by.....

AIvin Palmer Retires at Fayetteville replaced by.....

John Mullinax Retired at Tellico Plains replaced by.....

Ethan Edmiston Resigns at Sweetwater replaced by.....

Interim Kevin Orr-Rodriguez to be replaced at Boyd Buchanan by.....

Thomas McPhail resigned at Hunters Lane replaced by.....

Jerry Lowery has Resigns at White County replaced by.....

Trey Cantrell has resigned at Westview replaced by.....

Lorenzo Barnes has resigned at Hillcrest replaced by.....

To bad they don't fire the head coach at Franklin Co.  He needs to be on this list or head back to Single A football.  Wants the program to be about him only not the kids!  Hopefully someone will step up before all the athletes leave.