QB plays in OD Bowl his junior year - No Penalty?

MDJ

WHO IS INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN BOWL WEEK?
While at camp, athletes are evaluated by our coaches and if they select an athlete as an MVP at their position and age bracket, won a Performance Award, or participated in Elite Camp, they are automatically considered an Offense-Defense All-American and may participate in Bowl Week.

Who cares if he played in a bowl game somewhere? If they're good enough than congratulate the young man instead of looking for a reason to not have to play them. In no way is it going to make him any better or in any way cheating. This may be the worse thread ever

Edited by wildcat89
  • Like 1

Just now, TurnedTiger said:

Regardless of what it says, you only show your ticket for the senior all American bowl. They want all the underclassmen parents to buy a ticket for the senior bowl thinking they need it for the others.

Give it up man...like I said, don't insult my intelligence. You don't have to convince me anyhow (good thing).

1 minute ago, wildcat89 said:

Who cares if they played in a bowl game somewhere? If they're good enough than congratulate the young man instead of looking for a reason to not have to play them. In no way is it going to make him any better or in any way cheating. This may be the worse thread ever

^

1 minute ago, wildcat89 said:

Who cares if he played in a bowl game somewhere? If they're good enough than congratulate the young man instead of looking for a reason to not have to play them. In no way is it going to make him any better or in any way cheating. This may be the worse thread ever

I have maintained that throughout...what I have a problem with is TSSAA selectively administering rules.

• Upvote 1