Columbia Academy at Waverly Central (2nd around)

BulldawgsRise

16 hours ago, Salem said:

A month ago CA looked like a state champion contender. Lately they have been borderline top 10 in play. If the September CA shows up it won't be close if October CA shows up it will be a toss up. 

This is right on the money, whether Waverly fans want to admit it or not. There's no positive spin you can put on Forrest hanging tough, holding you to 32, and only losing by 13 points. CA was like a 767 coming thru Chapel Hill. Waverly was like a decent Honda. Unfortunately, Forrest is a tractor currently.  

14 hours ago, Footballfever100 said:

I got Wavo rolling, those boys kind of got a chip on their shoulder after last year. I expect them to play the best they have all year and come out firing hot honestly. I’m thinking a score of like 48-28. Wavo will score 40+ on whoever they play from this point on.

Based on what? You had 14 at half against friggin FORREST. 

14 hours ago, ddaddy said:

Waverly, CA, LC, and RS have a lot of players back from last years team. I believe all are better than 2017. Whoever comes out of these 4 have a great chance of winning it all. I for one refuse to disrespect any of these teams and will pull for the team that comes out of these games.

Waverly is clearly NOT better than last year. Forrest was not as good as last year and this game was 1 one score game for 2/3 of it. 

14 hours ago, Trollin said:

And everything you just said is based on the 1 game you watched which was Friday night which means everything you just said doesn’t mean ####. All of you haters can talk #### but it means nothing because you know nothing other than what you have seen when either you watched your team play Waverly “Salem” or the fact that you have not seen Waverly play at all this season and basing your mouth vomit off last year and scores of games common opponents whatever BS you hear “all of CA fans” All I can say is it’s going to be a ball game come Friday night. No one knows how it’s going to go, just that some people truly know what Waverly is capable of, and some people know what CA is capable of. We Waverly fans don’t get on here to hype up or team or to make it sound like our team is the best team in the state because they are not. We are on here to give our view of our team based on what we have seen, and how our team will match up with other teams, based on what we know. We’re not just some random fans that get on here and run our mouth. All of us Waverly posters are grown men who have watched Waverly play for decades. We know our teams inside and out. We support our team every way possible. We understand our team and what they are capable of. We believe in our team, just like all of you do about your team “minus General”. We are making fair assessments based on how our team has played all year. We know our strengths and our weaknesses. We know what we’re capable of and what we’re not. There is a reason Gavin Stanfield won Mr Football last year, there is a reason JD Dixon is a candidate this year. One game doesn’t define a team. A game can go either way. Waverly knows that, just like all of you should know that about your teams. We support our Tigers and believe they have enough to win this game vs CA. Does it mean we will? heck nobody knows what’s going to happen. Let’s talk football instead of the nonsense bs of pointing fingers. Believe me, Waverly respects CA as an opponent because they are a good football team who beat us fair last year. This year is a chance for us to even the score. Will it happen!? Who knows. Bring all your happy #### to Waverly Friday night and we will all find out! 

This is a really weak rah rah post. Can you Waverly people TRY to be objective. The CA fans seem rational and they whipped you last year. You guys are all heart and no rational discussion. Seriously.