Columbia Academy at Waverly Central (2nd around)

BulldawgsRise

4 minutes ago, rednecktiger31 said:

And after Friday night we probably wont see you on here again. We've always had respect for other teams, we've taken our crow when we were wrong, we aren't the ones on here insulting and calling everyone else's opinions stupid. Nobody has said it will be a blow out, I have stated that both teams have been slow starters. CA takes an entire half to get going while waverly has only been slow in the first quarter and even with that they still manage to get around 20 by halftime. If that happens Friday night CA might score a couple but they will have a real hard time catching up.

I’m not the one on here predicting  a blow out win like some of yalls fans. I haven’t even stated that I think ca will win. But sometimes opinions are in fact stupid. And for someone to come on here and say that Waverly will blow out a team that made them look bad last year, and say the same crap y’all said last year, when at the same time, like CA, Waverly hasn’t proved anything all season, is very stupid 

3 minutes ago, Footballfever100 said:

I got Wavo rolling, those boys kind of got a chip on their shoulder after last year. I expect them to play the best they have all year and come out firing hot honestly. I’m thinking a score of like 48-28. Wavo will score 40+ on whoever they play from this point on.

40 plus on everyone here on out I doubt it. It only gets tougher the further you go in to the playoffs 

• Like 1

Waverly, CA, LC, and RS have a lot of players back from last years team. I believe all are better than 2017. Whoever comes out of these 4 have a great chance of winning it all. I for one refuse to disrespect any of these teams and will pull for the team that comes out of these games.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Salem said:

Waverly did not live up to hype Friday night. In state 2A rankings they should be in the 9-10 position. Their fan bravado is worthy of a team in the 1 or 2 position. 

The QB is a good athlete who runs better this year and throws ok. He's not an elite quarterback with a cannon for an arm. He throws the deep out good and on time. His other throws are just jump balls down field. Our defensive backs are the weakest link on our team and they looked as good as they have all year against Waverly. Half of our DB's couldn't start on CA's JV. 

#37 is a good high school receiver. He's shifty and has great hands. He was advertised as the fastest player in the .... but Forrest had two receivers blow past him on go routes. One dropped the pass and the other made the catch on an underthrown ball. He's a really good high school player but Watertown has 3-4 that can do the same things.

#45 is a solid running back. He's the least hyped of the three stars but he's been the best player on the field both times we played Waverly and he has been underused in many of the videos this year. Run defense is CA's strength.

Forrest was a average/ below average 2A team. We played a great 2A team in Watertown. They could have scored 100 points if they wanted to. We couldn't get a first down with a full strength team at home against CA. We were not full strength against Waverly and held our own.

What does we came out flat mean anyway? Yes Waverly had a kickoff return for a TD (why are we still kicking deep?) called back but the returner appeared to step into the endzone and there was an obvious block in the back during the return. Yes, Waverly had a 25 yard run called back on an illegal block but they scored anyway on that drive. The key play later was a long screen pass where an obvious push in the back was not called.  Several blind side late hits were not flagged during the game. Yes, Waverly turned the ball over twice but the same Forrest player snatched it away from #37 and then #11. Forrest also had 2 punts that didnt go past the line of scrimmage. One gave you the ball at the 23 yard line. 

I wouldnt take anything positive from stopping Forrest from running outside. The RB who runs outside did not play Friday and the coaches decided to feature the 3rd and 4th string running backs on outside plays. Why didnt we have #6 and 14 in the backfield at the same time since 13 was out? 

Waverly pass coverage was atrocious. We had guys running downfield like Huntingdon half a dozen times but we missed the throws and dropped several passes downfield. 

A month ago CA looked like a state champion contender. Lately they have been borderline top 10 in play. If the September CA shows up it won't be close if October CA shows up it will be a toss up. 

And everything you just said is based on the 1 game you watched which was Friday night which means everything you just said doesn’t mean ####. All of you haters can talk #### but it means nothing because you know nothing other than what you have seen when either you watched your team play Waverly “Salem” or the fact that you have not seen Waverly play at all this season and basing your mouth vomit off last year and scores of games common opponents whatever BS you hear “all of CA fans” All I can say is it’s going to be a ball game come Friday night. No one knows how it’s going to go, just that some people truly know what Waverly is capable of, and some people know what CA is capable of. We Waverly fans don’t get on here to hype up or team or to make it sound like our team is the best team in the state because they are not. We are on here to give our view of our team based on what we have seen, and how our team will match up with other teams, based on what we know. We’re not just some random fans that get on here and run our mouth. All of us Waverly posters are grown men who have watched Waverly play for decades. We know our teams inside and out. We support our team every way possible. We understand our team and what they are capable of. We believe in our team, just like all of you do about your team “minus General”. We are making fair assessments based on how our team has played all year. We know our strengths and our weaknesses. We know what we’re capable of and what we’re not. There is a reason Gavin Stanfield won Mr Football last year, there is a reason JD Dixon is a candidate this year. One game doesn’t define a team. A game can go either way. Waverly knows that, just like all of you should know that about your teams. We support our Tigers and believe they have enough to win this game vs CA. Does it mean we will? heck nobody knows what’s going to happen. Let’s talk football instead of the nonsense bs of pointing fingers. Believe me, Waverly respects CA as an opponent because they are a good football team who beat us fair last year. This year is a chance for us to even the score. Will it happen!? Who knows. Bring all your happy #### to Waverly Friday night and we will all find out! 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Trollin said:

And everything you just said is based on the 1 game you watched which was Friday night which means everything you just said doesn’t mean ####. All of you haters can talk #### but it means nothing because you know nothing other than what you have seen when either you watched your team play Waverly “Salem” or the fact that you have not seen Waverly play at all this season and basing your mouth vomit off last year and scores of games common opponents whatever BS you hear “all of CA fans” All I can say is it’s going to be a ball game come Friday night. No one knows how it’s going to go, just that some people truly know what Waverly is capable of, and some people know what CA is capable of. We Waverly fans don’t get on here to hype up or team or to make it sound like our team is the best team in the state because they are not. We are on here to give our view of our team based on what we have seen, and how our team will match up with other teams, based on what we know. We’re not just some random fans that get on here and run our mouth. All of us Waverly posters are grown men who have watched Waverly play for decades. We know our teams inside and out. We support our team every way possible. We understand our team and what they are capable of. We believe in our team, just like all of you do about your team “minus General”. We are making fair assessments based on how our team has played all year. We know our strengths and our weaknesses. We know what we’re capable of and what we’re not. There is a reason Gavin Stanfield won Mr Football last year, there is a reason JD Dixon is a candidate this year. One game doesn’t define a team. A game can go either way. Waverly knows that, just like all of you should know that about your teams. We support our Tigers and believe they have enough to win this game vs CA. Does it mean we will? heck nobody knows what’s going to happen. Let’s talk football instead of the nonsense bs of pointing fingers. Believe me, Waverly respects CA as an opponent because they are a good football team who beat us fair last year. This year is a chance for us to even the score. Will it happen!? Who knows. Bring all your happy #### to Waverly Friday night and we will all find out! 

Hey now easy on the @@#$$$ ........ Some people can't take all that cussing..LOL