Columbia Academy at Waverly Central (2nd around)

BulldawgsRise

5 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Nobody from the West can hang with the East atleast thats what some of the R5 AA guys say!

5 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Nobody from the West can hang with the East atleast thats what some of the R5 AA guys say!

Hahahhahaha. My side hurts from laughing. The east will find out. AGAIN

Here is my prediction, because I’m done with this BS. I’ll post again after the game.

Waverly wins. Here is why.

At home advantage

Chip on shoulder

Battle tested against good teams

Humbled because of 3 losses

Humbled because of incident after week 3 

Gavin Stanfield #11 - Smart, dual threat, experienced, leader, makes explosive plays

Montez Bradley #45 - Hungry, strong nosed runner, shifty, hard to tackle, makes explosive plays

JD Dixon #37 - Fast, hard to tackle, dangerous in space, makes explosive plays

Offensive Line - strong, physical, disciplined

Offensive Scheme - gonna see it all. Spread RPO, Single wing, Wildcat. CA loads the box, throw it. CA spreads it out, run it. Rush the QB, he will make you pay. 

Special Teams makes plays. Block Punts/FGs Return Punts/Kick offs

Defense will make enough plays to stop CA from outscoring Waverly

Ill eat my crow if I need to Friday night. Waverly wins by 3 scores. 

Enjoy this BS thread the rest of the week. 

Best of luck to both teams and I pray for no injuries.

General...Forrest vs Waverly 2018 Never forget how terrible Waverly played and how Forrest hung in there.

Bull dawgs Rise - 30 years from now, you will still be on here saying... 31 years ago CA beat Waverly and them Waverly fans looked stupid

But all that said

Friday night... Waverly Tigers get the Win

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Someone from R5 dont know crap about Peabody nor any other team West of Humphreys County. 

But there was one time LAST YR they knew.

It’s not hard to come across film from just about any team in state. But since you know so much Vandy and speak as if you’ve seen every team in state, enlighten us. Who is gonna win in cookeville

34 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

To be on a different level one doesn't lose to Gibson County.  They may prove it down the stretch but a different level they haven't attained as yet.

Didn’t UC loose a region game last year.  And I believe They brought the gold ball home.  Region 7 will test each other and that puts them on a different level. Cupcake elsewhere. 

7 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

It’s not hard to come across film from just about any team in state. But since you know so much Vandy and speak as if you’ve seen every team in state, enlighten us. Who is gonna win in cookeville

I know For a fact Vandy has been on the road watching all teams. I will Take the eye test more than film. He had done his homework. And again I like Vandy but region 7 will be in Cookeville. Get ready for whoever comes.