Columbia Academy at Waverly Central (2nd around)

BulldawgsRise

17 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Yes but that would completely change the game. We would be a very serious passing threat and our current QB would also be back at FB and able to play on defense like he used to. 

I’m not sure why he can’t play defense. Why isn’t your coach letting him ?   In 2014 when we won state our qb was our safety too. He called the offense and defense. He was a baller 

11 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

No it isn’t lol, what you’ll hear is that they played better. But you can’t deny that things would probably be different if he was playing 

I don’t know and you don’t either because he didn’t play. We may have picked off 6 or 7 passes, again I don’t know and you don’t either. Fact, LC out played and beat CA at CA with the players that both teams had on that night.

10 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

I don’t know and you don’t either because he didn’t play. We may have picked off 6 or 7 passes, again I don’t know and you don’t either. Fact, LC out played and beat CA at CA with the players that both teams had on that night.

True. Yes they did. No one has argued against that. I do believe though if CA and LC get to play again next Friday though CA will win

Just now, BulldawgsRise said:

True. Yes they did. No one has argued against that. I do believe though if CA and LC get to play again next Friday though CA will win

And I believe that the better team won the first time AT CA and win win again at home. Unless your QB is coming back?????

3 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

A good coach would have someone ready that is not playing on offense. Coach Sharp works his backup QBS as much as his starter

I’m not sure as to what you’re saying about our coach, but if you are trying to imply that he isn’t a good coach because the other back ups Quaterbacks are young and not experienced enough yet then I think you need to take a step back and look at what our coach has done for CA over the past few years vs what yalls coach has done. 

2 minutes ago, ddaddy said:

And I believe that the better team won the first time AT CA and win win again at home. Unless your QB is coming back?????

Lewis is not a better team. CA played horrible that night. This is an argument we’ve already had. That was the worst game CA played all year and still lost by only 3. If we get the chance to play y’all again you can expect a different result.