TCA @ Peabody 2nd Round

FightingBlue0

Alright some meat n taters on the game now y'all!!!! What can TCA do differently  this game,beside the obvious that Intense pointed out early in the thread ? TCA will come out amd hit hard for the Seniors,but I dont think thay will get it done,unless we lay a egg "again" like that one game . Obviously your coach figured something out with Flash against a very good Mitchell team ! I dont think PHS needs to change much,maybe a wrinkle or to. #40 is a big boy but I dont know that TCA has the physicality to stop Jarel,might be wrong though . Spurgeon will make a difference this game he has had 2 full games unded his belt!! Teady foe them friday night lights, O might bring the grill amd tailgate,hope we can all meet up before the game !!! RTR

Edited by PeabodyPride

19 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Alright some meat n taters on the game now y'all!!!! What can TCA do differently  this game,beside the obvious that Intense pointed out early in the thread ? TCA will come out amd hit hard for the Seniors,but I dont think thay will get it done,unless we lay a egg "again" like that one game . Obviously your coach figured something out with Flash against a very good Mitchell team ! I dont think PHS needs to change much,maybe a wrinkle or to. #40 is a big boy but I dont know that TCA has the physicality to stop Jarel,might be wrong though . Spurgeon will make a difference this game he has had 2 full games unded his belt!! Teady foe them friday night lights, O might bring the grill amd tailgate,hope we can all meet up before the game !!! RTR

Good points

21 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I noticed at TCA they would line Jarel or Albea up on #40 and then Hamonds or Halbrook defended #7. Pressure on the younger quarter back forced bad throws and Interceptions. With the senior qb that’s not going to happen as easy so I’m wondering if more passes will land in the hands of the wide receivers.

3 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

I noticed at TCA they would line Jarel or Albea up on #40 and then Hamonds or Halbrook defended #7. Pressure on the younger quarter back forced bad throws and Interceptions. With the senior qb that’s not going to happen as easy so I’m wondering if more passes will land in the hands of the wide receivers.

Jaspet Albea as some know was our star back till injury  lasg year,now just plays D,hes a load amd very quick 6ft 235 and great side to side mobility !!!

3 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Ya know how it feels at Thanksgiving when family and friends are argueing and you dont know what to say,so ya sit in awkward silence " me right now" cousin GC Pioneer is mad at uncle BigEdMo ,Poor nephew Vandy just gets thrown into all the scuffles and Baby Tide 21 needs to be burped and no one even cares !!!! Cant we just eat Turkey !!!!  Jk Tide21 just sounds good cause your so young bro ,haha !!!

LOL... that’s classic!

This smack talk on here doesn’t bother me a bit other than someone saying my team is going to get beat down regardless of what sport people they are talking about... I have enough confidence in any team that I support, or a part of, to know that they are capable of beating anyone. The day you admit defeat is the day you’re defeated.

With that being said, I’ll change my prediction one last time...

Peabody - 56

TCA - 0

Edited by GCPioneer

1 minute ago, GCPioneer said:

LOL... that’s classic!

This smack talk on here doesn’t bother me a bit other than someone saying my team is going to get beat down regardless of what sport people they are talking about... I have enough confidence in any team that I support, or a part of, to know that they are capable of beating anyone. The day you admit defeat is the day you’re defeated.

Peabody - 56

TCA - 0

And there. I can Handle your prediction. Because that is all it is. But you still wont say it was underhanded how you said it earlier today. 

2 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

LOL... that’s classic!

Peabody - 56

TCA - 0

Quit trying to make uncle BigEdMo have a stroke ,,haha all in great fun,well not Ed stroking out though

Just now, BigEdMo said:

And there. I can Handle your prediction. Because that is all it is. But you still wont say it was underhanded how you said it earlier today. 

Underhanded as in saying Peabody will have a let down this game?

I’ll rephrase it for you... they won’t score 50 points in the first half this time

2 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Quit trying to make uncle BigEdMo have a stroke ,,haha all in great fun,well not Ed stroking out though

It is all in fun... BigEd said my first prediction I put on here today was underhanded... he must not have looked at my predictions in the Milan/South Gibson game, Waverly/whoever they play game, or the Lake County/Freedom Prep game...