TCA @ Peabody 2nd Round

FightingBlue0

Doubt you will here from me tomorrow. This is a weird night. I wonder If this is the last time my boy will take the field as a lion. I have Replayed every game he has played since 5th grade in my head. I am So proud to have watched him compete every play as if it was his last. But most of all I am Proud of the man he has become. Win or loose I would Not trade this for the world. But I believe With all my heart the little Lions still have some fight in them. Pray for no injuries. And boys remember 1 Samuel 17 fight and live with the heart of David. SHOCK THE WORLD LIONS!!!!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Doubt you will here from me tomorrow. This is a weird night. I wonder If this is the last time my boy will take the field as a lion. I have Replayed every game he has played since 5th grade in my head. I am So proud to have watched him compete every play as if it was his last. But most of all I am Proud of the man he has become. Win or loose I would Not trade this for the world. But I believe With all my heart the little Lions still have some fight in them. Pray for no injuries. And boys remember 1 Samuel 17 fight and live with the heart of David. SHOCK THE WORLD LIONS!!!!!!!!!

What time you getting to the game brother ??? And you should be very proud your son is a great young man, whenever I have been around him he is so humble and polite ! You did a great job raising him brother,football ends for us all but raising a son thats a good person and strong in the lord last forever !!!