Trousdale goes to Tyner Round 2

tcjacket13

40 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

TC lost to Whitwell at home and only scored 7 points, it’s hard for me to believe they will go to Tyner and win.

That game had certain circumstances TC starting QB played his first game of the season that year and they changed the offense for that game and plus Tyner defense isn't Whitwell defense they showed that by letting a terrible ER team score 13 points on their defense last night 

31 minutes ago, RTD said:

That game had certain circumstances TC starting QB played his first game of the season that year and they changed the offense for that game and plus Tyner defense isn't Whitwell defense they showed that by letting a terrible ER team score 13 points on their defense last night 

I have seen Whitwell play, and I was supposed that you guys lost and only scored 7 points. Tyner and Whitwell scrimmages and from what I’ve heard Tyner had their way.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dadof2 said:

I have seen Whitwell play, and I was supposed that you guys lost and only scored 7 points. Tyner and Whitwell scrimmages and from what I’ve heard Tyner had their way.

Just going to throw it out there, Whitwell coaches said they(Tyner) don’t have anything for y’all(TC), again just food for thought 

26 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

Can't refer back to a scrimmage that happens before the season even started I know for TC at the start of the season before the first game TC had different starting QB and a starting RB that's not even on the team now

2 hours ago, Dadof2 said:

Maybe Tyner isn’t what everyone thinks. I just thought you guys would beat Whitwell.

It was a great game, they are a really good team, we just made a couple mistakes and we got predictable late in the game, those things happen and you learn from it, we have yet to get predictable since then 

13 hours ago, statnerd said:

Gonna be a lot of doubles triples and and high low blocking ... or shin divining  ...So yeah I've Football  my whole life to  know  and recognize :thumb:

I believe that all but the high-low is legal on the line of scrimmage in high school. 

I've always said that if the ref didn't see it, it didn't happen. I wouldn't call it dirty, I would call it "taking advantage of how the refs are calling the game."

26 minutes ago, TrainTracks said:

I am going to say Trousdale wins this ballgame..... Trousdale always comes to play and won’t beat theirselves and Tyner is never well coached..... It will be close game but I give the edge to Jackets..... Snoball to give the team their pregame speech. Cheers and Beers!

TC 28

Tyner 21

I on’t show up in person till at least the 3rd round. 

won’t speak unless we’re on the card in cookeville.

cheers and beers!