Trousdale goes to Tyner Round 2

tcjacket13

24 minutes ago, Dadof2 said:

Whitwell has a good team, but I will be shocked if Tyner doesn’t win. I would say Tyner is 3 TD’s better than Whitwell.

well if that's the case they are 4 Td's better than TC right? The outcome of this game will have a lot to do with mistakes (turnovers and costly penalites) which is the case with every game. But TC has to play fundamentally sound and execute to have a chance in this game. 

1 hour ago, Dadof2 said:

Whitwell has a good team, but I will be shocked if Tyner doesn’t win. I would say Tyner is 3 TD’s better than Whitwell.

Unfortunately we will never know how a Tyner/Whitwell would have ended. However for Tyner to win against TC, all three(3) phases of the game must be exceptional(offense, defense, special teams). Turnovers will happen but Rams must make adjustments! As mentioned before, I expect a close game with the Rams coming out on top!!

19 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Unfortunately we will never know how a Tyner/Whitwell would have ended. However for Tyner to win against TC, all three(3) phases of the game must be exceptional(offense, defense, special teams). Turnovers will happen but Rams must make adjustments! As mentioned before, I expect a close game with the Rams coming out on top!!

So what is your honest opinion about the Tyner/East Roberston game, i'm watching it for the 3rd time as i type, just wanted a different perspective. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

So what is your honest opinion about the Tyner/East Roberston game, i'm watching it for the 3rd time as i type, just wanted a different perspective. 

I was out of town and was getting updates from a couple friends. I read the article in the T-FP. Tyner didn't get control until the 2nd half. My main point is this: It doesn't matter how you win and no 2 games are ever played the same! As long as you get the "W" is all that matters. If we win 2-0, I will be satisfied. 

1 minute ago, TynerRamFan said:

I was out of town and was getting updates from a couple friends. I read the article in the T-FP. Tyner didn't get control until the 2nd half. My main point is this: It doesn't matter how you win and no 2 games are ever played the same! As long as you get the "W" is all that matters. If we win 2-0, I will be satisfied. 

Very true, and I feel the same if we win 2-0 we advance thats all that matters, I was expecting there to be a lot of turnovers or just really bad play, but from what I have seen ER just played with you guys, they laid it all out there because they didn't want their season to end. One other question, I have noticed none of your coaches have headsets on during games, why is that?