Trousdale goes to Tyner Round 2

tcjacket13

13 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Very true, and I feel the same if we win 2-0 we advance thats all that matters, I was expecting there to be a lot of turnovers or just really bad play, but from what I have seen ER just played with you guys, they laid it all out there because they didn't want their season to end. One other question, I have noticed none of your coaches have headsets on during games, why is that? 

Tyner mercy ruled Marion but TC wasn't able to. I found out that TC had a starter in the game in the 4th quarter(Baines). Y'all were up 35-8. I also saw where MC & TC had 11 1st downs for the game. Stats don't always tell the story but that was interesting!.

3 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Tyner mercy ruled Marion but TC wasn't able to. I found out that TC had a starter in the game in the 4th quarter(Baines). Y'all were up 35-8. I also saw where MC & TC had 11 1st downs for the game. Stats don't always tell the story but that was interesting!.

Both teams offensively seem to be similar in that both rely on the big play from time to time, and yes starters were in til after that score, and yes each had 11 first downs, Marion had 200 total yards, TC had 320. And Marion is better than they showed against you guys, you guys flooded them right out the gates and they never reacted. 

38 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Both teams offensively seem to be similar in that both rely on the big play from time to time, and yes starters were in til after that score, and yes each had 11 first downs, Marion had 200 total yards, TC had 320. And Marion is better than they showed against you guys, you guys flooded them right out the gates and they never reacted. 

Marion was not a very good team this season. Maybe Trousdale played bad last week. 

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

Marion was not a very good team this season. Maybe Trousdale played bad last week. 

I agree that marion is not a very good team, I think they were better than East Robertson though, and yeah we came out of the gates slow but a bye week in week 10 and then about 3 series for the starters in week 11 didn't help. 

9 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

I agree that marion is not a very good team, I think they were better than East Robertson though, and yeah we came out of the gates slow but a bye week in week 10 and then about 3 series for the starters in week 11 didn't help. 

Yes, I think Marion and Westmoreland would have been a good game just like Polk and Westy was last week.