Trousdale goes to Tyner Round 2

tcjacket13

5 hours ago, LocoLupe said:

I have watched both Tyner and Trousdale play. This game won't be close. Trousdale will win by 14 or more points. They are a complete team and run down hill. Tyner is small on the edges and if Trousdale runs at them they will wear them down. The Tyner vs East Robertson game was a game all the way into the 4th qtr and honestly if they didn't make  a couple big plays East probably wins the game. This is an unbiased East Robertson spectator opinion. Maybe Tyner had an off night but it seems they have no offensive system. Its just get the ball in the QBS hands and let him run around. Some of their play designs were just not thought out well and Trousdale is too good for those to work. Like I said I am unbiased in this evaluation. I am just basing it off of watching both teams play this year against a common opponent. Good luck to both teams and an injury free game. 

And that TC team you saw, didn’t have its best athlete in #8. 

38 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

No he didn’t. That was the AP!

Sonny Moore has been favorable to TC all year.

Even if he has it still means nothing all that matters is the scoreboard at the end of the game.  Having Westmoreland rank in top 10 in 2a for that many weeks even after TC beat them and still having Westmoreland rank above TC shows a lot .

31 minutes ago, RTD said:

Even if he has it still means nothing all that matters is the scoreboard at the end of the game.  Having Westmoreland rank in top 10 in 2a for that many weeks even after TC beat them and still having Westmoreland rank above TC shows a lot .

AP was totally jacked up I agree, but the Sonny  Moore ratings have been pretty spot on.

11 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Any excuse is better than none(lol).

What excuse you should go back and read what was posted I responded to someone that uses a scrimmage that happened before a jamboree was even played to predict the outcome of the game there are no excuses and for like the 4th time I said nothing about a common opponents 

2 hours ago, TCRadio said:

And that TC team you saw, didn’t have its best athlete in #8. 

Yikes!! I don't even want to see you guys with an even better ball player. Your TB is very very good and you have a very aggressive defense. I was very impressed with both TC and Watertown when I watched them play against East. Don't get me wrong Tyner is impressive too but I just didn't come away with the WOW factor like I did when East played Watertown and TC. Who knows though it can go either way in the playoffs. I would assume turnovers will be the key for either team

5 minutes ago, RTD said:

What excuse you should go back and read what was posted I responded to someone that uses a scrimmage that happened before a jamboree was even played to predict the outcome of the game there are no excuses and for like the 4th time I said nothing about a common opponents 

Whatever!! All of this back and forth won't amount to a "hill of beans" come Friday!! 

Edited by TynerRamFan
  • Like 1