Trousdale goes to Tyner Round 2

tcjacket13

17 hours ago, ReignofPurple said:

I downloaded the app today, so that I can listen in to y'all before the Watertown game.

Good luck to the Jackets, leave no doubt.

See y'all in H2O next week, if we handle our business that is.

Awesome, we will let them hang low tonight and let the outcome be what it may, should be a dandy, goodluck to you guys, get off to a quick start and you'll be fine, see you next week whether we win or lose. 

11 hours ago, Bms54 said:

TC will put the ball on the ground a couple times I think and Tyner could out score TC I don’t think Tyner would able to out physical TC but this will be a great game I’m going with Tyner in a late fourth quarter win by 7+

Our goal in these big games, where we are out athleted or the big underdog, we try to get it to the 4th quarter and see how bad you want it, Knox Grace in 2013, ramradio told me before the game, "I think we are 2-3 TDs better than you guys" My response was "We want to get it to the 4th quarter and if we do then I like our chances" We won that game 34-27

27 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

It has rained here in SP almost every day at some point.  I don’t know about Tyner, but it will be wet for sure. 

That is what I was thinking we have had lots of ran too, and as I type it is like 10 degrees cooler up here right now, wet field should somewhat help the jackets