Trousdale goes to Tyner Round 2

tcjacket13

48 minutes ago, piratetom said:

I'm still thinking the RAM Train will find a way to win by 6

Tyner is more explosive than Whitwell with all their playmakers . Whitwell has a handful of great players this year. Trousdale held Whitwell in check. However, this is a different caliber of athletes.Batiste is something special. I'm still sticking with Tyner by 2 scores because they out athlete a good Trousdale team.

Edited by powerp
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, powerp said:

Tyner is more explosive than Whitwell with all their playmakers . Whitwell has a handful of great players this year. Trousdale held Whitwell in check. However, this is a different caliber of athletes.Batiste is something special. I'm still sticking with Tyner by 2 scores because they out athlete a good Trousdale team.

If the Rams take care of the ball, the number of rb's used might be the difference! 

By this time tomorrow, the tale will be told.  Safe travels to all coming from Trousdale.  Going to be wet much of the day but supposed to clear by game time and cooling down to low 40s by games end.  Will the Rams have the strength and resolve to stop the pounding TC will try to inflict?  If they can't we will need Martavious Ryals to have the game of his life at QB in the passing game and with his feet to outscore them?  He is capable of being as much or more of a difference maker as Batiste.  If we can at least slow them down or they make some mistakes,  I really like the Rams chances.