Lookout Valley vs Whitwell round 2

WingoVFL

14 minutes ago, StewieG73 said:

Think of looking at a flag flying in the wind, from the right it is correct but if you look from other side it would be opposite if that makes sense. 

12 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Gotcha.

That's why the pic should have been taken of  the other side of the helmet.  If it's on that side as well.  Looks great to me.

27 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

That's why the pic should have been taken of  the other side of the helmet.  If it's on that side as well.  Looks great to me.

It’s on both sides, don’t quote me on this but I think we are wearing them for the playoffs because it’s military appreciation month and Bo was in the military so he is big on this stuff.

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

True...

The dude was about 6 ft 225 lbs of pure muscle. Could run like a deer and looked like Charles Atlas.  Somebody that know's more than I do can feel me in but didn't he play at Louisville and had a small stint with the Jet's and then the CFL?   If it was in the future time like now and he were coming through he would be a 5 star recruit. 

8 minutes ago, sportman said:

The dude was about 6 ft 225 lbs of pure muscle. Could run like a deer and looked like Charles Atlas.  Somebody that know's more than I do can feel me in but didn't he play at Louisville and had a small stint with the Jet's and then the CFL?   If it was in the future time like now and he were coming through he would be a 5 star recruit. 

5 star... come on now.  I will go with a 3 star. Eddie Moore was only a 2 star recruit. LMBO

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

5 star... come on now.  I will go with a 3 star. Eddie Moore was only a 2 star recruit. LMBO

Definitely 5 star. ask anyone around here and watched him. he was an all around athlete and played everything.  He just had that God Given body and talent.  Eddie should have been at least a 3- 4 star IMO and he showed it when he went to UT.  

2 minutes ago, sportman said:

Definitely 5 star. ask anyone around here and watched him. he was an all around athlete and played everything.  He just had that God Given body and talent.  Eddie should have been at least a 3- 4 star IMO and he showed it when he went to UT.  

I watched him play as a kid. I don’t have to ask around. 5 stars are few and far between. Agree to disagree on this one.