Round 2 East Nashville at Fairview

Swarm

17 hours ago, RidinSplinters said:

This could be a great game to go watch if you just like high school football. Lot of talent on both sides. Should be a close game if Fairview comes to play 4 quarters 

You said a mouthful right there. Fairview will have to bring it for 4 quarters and we all know it. Much respect to East and region 5. 

19 hours ago, RidinSplinters said:

This could be a great game to go watch if you just like high school football. Lot of talent on both sides. Should be a close game if Fairview comes to play 4 quarters 

But at the sametime when you have a Epsn 150 player "WR&Db" and you have 5 other kids who are 3 and 4star recruits east is supposed to roll. The good thing about Fairview is that  they're balanced in there attack and like to run.

22 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

But at the sametime when you have a Epsn 150 player "WR&Db" and you have 5 other kids who are 3 and 4star recruits east is supposed to roll. The good thing about Fairview is that  they're balanced in there attack and like to run.

Yes sir! On paper EN should blow this one away but thankfully for us these games ain't played on paper. Fairview will bring a solid team effort, good coaching, a balanced offense, and a solid defense to the table. As well as a packed house. The chips will fall where they may and I wish the best for both teams. I think the most disciplined, mistake free team wins this one. 

Edited by Swarm
Misspell
  • Upvote 1

East Nashville is a great football team (10-1) and Fairview is a great football team (9-2).  It will be a tremendous contest between two middle TN 3A heavyweights.  The winner will get a game with Pearl-Cohn (9-2) in the Quarterfinals barring a major upset.  It is a gauntlet just to come out o Quad III and reach the state semifinals in 3A football.  

5 hours ago, Swarm said:

Thanks buddy! Same to you guys (Tigers & Dawgs) Oh yeah... Congrats to MC on getting it done on the road Friday night. That was awesome!

Yeah man it was a gutsy call going for 2 and the win. The Tigers are really beat up right now. We were down like 8 players for that game. As far as Cornersville...as a former Bulldog I couldn't be more proud of what those young men are doing down there. The starters haven't given up a single point all year. Never did I think Cornersville would have a team like that.  It's a testament to a great youth program. Just goes to show you what happens when players grow up playing together. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

East Nashville is a great football team (10-1) and Fairview is a great football team (9-2).  It will be a tremendous contest between two middle TN 3A heavyweights.  The winner will get a game with Pearl-Cohn (9-2) in the Quarterfinals barring a major upset.  It is a gauntlet just to come out o Quad III and reach the state semifinals in 3A football.  

A great football team with great coaching and good players even on a bad night dont struggle to a 3a teams with 22 in a half players who actually look like a middle school team. District 6 is weak and fairview is the bully. I dont even understand how you guys can say this game is going to be close. We will win and win big. It should be over buy halftime. Mark my word

As long as Fairview can be disciplined and tackle in open space, I say they win. East can be undisciplined and Fairview has athletes to be able to contend with East's. Maybe not as super talented as the boys from east, but they're athletic in their own respect. East's offense is either zone runs with the stud RB or throwing slants or deep Go-get-em balls to their receiver.Fairview is better in the coaching department.  35-28 Fairview.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

A great football team with great coaching and good players even on a bad night dont struggle to a 3a teams with 22 in a half players who actually look like a middle school team. District 6 is weak and fairview is the bully. I dont even understand how you guys can say this game is going to be close. We will win and win big. It should be over buy halftime. Mark my word

I guess that new leaf has turned back over.

1 hour ago, EastNasty said:

You're awful man... :roll:

Bring all that disrespect with you to Fairview Friday night. We'll be here waiting.