Round 2 East Nashville at Fairview

Swarm

18 hours ago, Bellicose12 said:

East has play-maker every where with size i wonder wht fairview will do about that...East Defense is incredibly with six D1 recruits Fairview run dont pass i see this being a very stuff game for fairview if East comes to play..fairview might have mental edge because they beat this same kids when they where freshman and sophomore 

You kinda remind me a lot of my cousin Ernie after he got kicked in the head by that horse. 

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 2:33 PM, EastNasty said:

A great football team with great coaching and good players even on a bad night dont struggle to a 3a teams with 22 in a half players who actually look like a middle school team. District 6 is weak and fairview is the bully. I dont even understand how you guys can say this game is going to be close. We will win and win big. It should be over buy halftime. Mark my word

Why would a member of the staff get on here talking this mess? Between you and Taylor (Bellicose)  and the crap you put on here ya'll are  nothing but an embarrassment to Metro.

I will remind you that you guys were 7-15 in two years with the #1 rated defensive player in the country.

At least win a  region championship before you run off at the mouth. In other words, pipe down small fry.

1 hour ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Why would a member of the staff get on here talking this mess? Between you and Taylor (Bellicose)  and the crap you put on here ya'll are  nothing but an embarrassment to Metro.

I will remind you that you guys were 7-15 in two years with the #1 rated defensive player in the country.

At least win a  region championship before you run off at the mouth. In other words, pipe down small fry.

Right!! How Lil East fans talking, one would think they won gold ball last year.

2 hours ago, Bellicose12 said:

1 fan talks trash and that represents East thoughts on the game boy people gotta understand theres a difference between a fan and coach...there is not a coach or player that doesnt respect Fairview... but i will stick with wht i said if East comes to play then this will be a difficult game for Fairview 

So it is ok for a supposed "coach" like you to come on here and say "do something better than ride the next team's nuts". You are a pitiful excuse for a coach then.  Lead by example I guess.

Stay classy pee pee or tee tee or whatever slang term for piss the kids call you.

Edited by MichaelMyers76