Round 2 East Nashville at Fairview

Swarm

1 hour ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

So it is ok for a supposed "coach" like you to come on here and say "do something better than ride the next team's nuts". You are a pitiful excuse for a coach then.  Lead by example I guess.

Stay classy pee pee or tee tee or whatever slang term for piss the kids call you.

who are u ...I see you know of me lol...why u angry..there is alot u can say about me but coaching is something u cant attack ask any of my former players or just watch them on Saturday lol...but state your name scary

17 hours ago, Bellicose12 said:

who are u ...I see you know of me lol...why u angry..there is alot u can say about me but coaching is something u cant attack ask any of my former players or just watch them on Saturday lol...but state your name scary

There is more to coaching than x's and o's. You SHOULD be a leader of men. Real leaders will not, nor do they have to, talk trash. They let their work speak for them.

If you have to get on here and blow your own horn Mr. "I have players on Saturdays', then you are not as important as you think. Nobody is really impressed. Besides that pesky clearing house gets more of your players than any big school does. Maybe you should spend some of that money on tutors?

I spend a lot of time around a lot of high school coaches. Have for years. Good programs are not made with one season. It is  a  cumulative effect. Enjoy your good season. Time will tell if you finally have a  program or not.

• Upvote 1

On 11/7/2018 at 9:53 AM, MichaelMyers76 said:

Why would a member of the staff get on here talking this mess? Between you and Taylor (Bellicose)  and the crap you put on here ya'll are  nothing but an embarrassment to Metro.

I will remind you that you guys were 7-15 in two years with the #1 rated defensive player in the country.

At least win a  region championship before you run off at the mouth. In other words, pipe down small fry.

Your Big Brother used to give you wedgies when you was younger didnt he? Who said was I a coach?  I guess you're a psychic now? Tell me what I'm about to say next?