Round 2 East Nashville at Fairview

Swarm

7 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Can you imagine what either of our schools coaching staffs would do with all that talent year after year.  Geez.  I am jealous of it I wont lie

This is true. Holy moly. East was the same way. Not as big as some of the Metro schools we've had to play but good gosh at the athletes. I think someone said they have 6 D1 commits... WTH :shock:

3 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Great win swarm. Good luck to you and your jackets

Thanks buddy. Sorry to hear of you guys disappointing outcome. You've said all year that Stratford was way underperforming for what they had. I guess they finally put it all together. Congrats on another great season.  

6 minutes ago, RidinSplinters said:

I said way earlier in the week that thus should be a close hard fought game if Fairview showed up for 4 quarters and I believe they did that and then some! Congrats to y'all guys, East get you a slice of that humble pie 

Yes you did. I felt like we'd make a game of it and we did. Although when we fumbled the opening kickoff I thought, oh man. Not again! Our boys turned it on in the 2nd quarter and never let off the gas. Best complete game we've played all year against a tough opponent.  

• Like 1