Round 2 East Nashville at Fairview

Swarm

On 11/4/2018 at 2:33 PM, EastNasty said:

A great football team with great coaching and good players even on a bad night dont struggle to a 3a teams with 22 in a half players who actually look like a middle school team. District 6 is weak and fairview is the bully. I dont even understand how you guys can say this game is going to be close. We will win and win big. It should be over buy halftime. Mark my word

LOL @ Fairview being  the regions bullys..  They sure picked on you guys tonight 

• Upvote 1

On 11/4/2018 at 9:13 PM, Swarm said:

Yeah I do wish we had all them D1 commits and ESPN top 150 players. You got me there.

We might actually make it to the quarter finals occasionally if we did... Oh wait! We routinely do that without those players. How many times has East been past round 2? I'll save you some time. The answer is ZERO. 

Way to keep their streak going  LOL   I hate loud mouths like this guy

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Beagle said:

Congratulations Swarm. Dont let them boys sleep on Stafford they are very big fast and talented. One of their linemen jumped up and hooked the goal post at his elbow and swung after our game. kid had to be 325 and 6'5" . Crazy talent on that team.   

I am still picking you guys to win. Your  Head coach will be the difference  

Thanks Beagle. It was a great, great win. 

Trust when I tell you we ain't sleeping on Stratford. They gave us a whipping we'll never forget a few years ago in the 1st round. I dont know how they always manage to have so many huge, athletic players. They're going to be on a high like no other when they roll into Fairview next week. But so are we. Should be a great game. Records mean nothing anymore.  We're both 2-0. 

2 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Thanks Beagle. It was a great, great win. 

Trust when I tell you we ain't sleeping on Stratford. They gave us a whipping we'll never forget a few years ago in the 1st round. I dont know how they always manage to have so many huge, athletic players. They're going to be on a high like no other when they roll into Fairview next week. But so are we. Should be a great game. Records mean nothing anymore.  We're both 2-0. 

Can you imagine what either of our schools coaching staffs would do with all that talent year after year.  Geez.  I am jealous of it I wont lie

• Like 1