Riverside at Lewis County - Round 2

@38320

4 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

So, you are bragging about making it past the second round twice, then add in another post second round that another posted to make three times in last 25 years?

Have those round balls bouncing come next week!

This is your post on the Page board. What the crap brother? I have thought all year long what if we would have clicked like this last year and perhaps three years ago. I'm not sure if we are just jelling this year better than in the past but so far, we have had a good run. Especially for our standards. I have to say that with the influx of kids that has helped more than hurt. It wasn't that long ago that we were everyone's homecoming game! Boy, has that changed!

4 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Every dog has its day.

But hey, if we had a soft schedule year after year then we’d benn in the playoffs as well! Since the 1986 brackets, its not hard to do. Even 2-8 teams make the playoffs. 

Maybe you should be more competitive and consistent in your district/region year after year, then you would have "benn" in the playoffs. Win in the district/region you are assigned, get to playoffs.

1 hour ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Every dog has its day.

But hey, if we had a soft schedule year after year then we’d benn in the playoffs as well! Since the 1986 brackets, its not hard to do. Even 2-8 teams make the playoffs. 

The only way to settle this is play and see who wins the head to head. Oh that's right we have played 22 times already...………………………………………………… LC leads the series 13 to 9. That's with Page having double the enrollment. Like you said in your other post "when Page was everyone's homecoming".

• Like 1