Round 2 Crockett County at Dyersburg

Trojan1976

1 hour ago, Devilsx4 said:

Alcoa is 3a

Thank you for clarifying that for em GD4.

4A UA this yr would have to be GHS!

Bottom of the bracket is vastly underwhelming. An overwhelming argument for fewer classes. Easily quite evident to any knowledgeable legit football observer 

If UCF/DHS makes it, it would def be the equivalent of the Knights in the final 4

13 minutes ago, wolfchase said:

Thank you for clarifying that for em GD4.

4A UA this yr would have to be GHS!

Bottom of the bracket is vastly underwhelming. An overwhelming argument for fewer classes. Easily quite evident to any knowledgeable legit football observer 

If UCF/DHS makes it, it would def be the equivalent of the Knights in the final 4

Yeah 4a champ is a 3 or 4 team race with 1 standing out above the rest Greeneville, Elizabethton, Anderson Co, Maplewood 

My error, but I said that not entirely relating to Alcoa being 3A...I think when their (Alcoa 3A) dominance and football pedigree is looked at it doesnt matter their classification.  They are in my opinion the class of Tn. High School football, the State, Conference championships. Their continual development of outstanding players every year, the fan support. Alcoa is on another level. Sure, they might be Class 3A, but if Tn had a overall champion...they would probably have won that more then a few times.          Wolfchase, you seem very good at name calling, exactly what high school team do you support?  Your taunts and unsubstantiated comments must be fuel by some deep dark hatred you have for the Trojans. I'm just asking, if that is the case and if you are man or woman enough to admit who do you favor in Tn. High school football or any sport?  There has to be a motive behind your taunts and in most cases this type attitude is fuel by some trangressoons bestowed upon you no doubt in the past by the Trojans.  I council for a living and might be able to steer you in a more productive direction.   I guesx or have learned that in most cases adults respect champions and they support their teams if they are NOT WHERE tgey eould like to see them through, boister club, financial cobtributions and erc. I am a die hard Tn fan, and I hate Bama but i would be tge last person to disrespect what tgey have simply because my Vols are slightly garbage.. It takes a lot more character to work hard and improve then to sit in a dark corner and hurl rocks then hide.   

Edited by Trojan1976

Trojan I agree with you Alcoa is excellent however there are several schools in the same caliber or higher. One being Maryville, others being Greeneville, Oakland, Whitehaven, Koxville Fulton, Riverdale(yrs ago), MUS, Christian Brothers, UC, Milan(yrs past), CPA, MBA, BA, Baylor, Ensworth

And nothing whatsoever against DHS, just doing what you do on sports boards as well as pointing out the evident. I guess when your name is Trojan you get easily offended regarding DHS. Get that checked out when you can and find/discover a more positive direction. Just read an article, UCF was complaining, questioning why they were behind a couple 2 loss teams one being Kentucky. Someone logically explained it was because 7 of UCF's 8 wins were against 500 or worse opponents. I kid you not, just read this am. Sounds kinna familiar doesn't it. Back to Roy Dillard quote "you think I'm joking but I'm not". You do see Trojan I picked DHS to win, typically people than don't care for a school will never pick them. I call it as I see it. No favorites. As I've stated I'm a fan of DHS, all HS football

And I support/donate/contribute to three Shelby County teams 2 public & 1 private, a good chunk of change to all. Also buy season tickets to each plus one other school. My actual team team will more than likely be hoisting the gold ball in their perspective class(too many classes at that) in Dec. Just a fan of HS football. If they keep expanding classses DHS may win one, maybe if they digress 10A or 11A. :popcorneater:

So what has Alabama done to you? Try to find a more productive direction to handle your attitude toward Bama. And if UT will just play those 500 or worse opponents they too can be 11-0

On 11/7/2018 at 7:08 AM, wolfchase said:

Trojan I agree with you Alcoa is excellent however there are several schools in the same caliber or higher. One being Maryville, others being Greeneville, Oakland, Whitehaven, Koxville Fulton, Riverdale(yrs ago), MUS, Christian Brothers, UC, Milan(yrs past), CPA, MBA, BA, Baylor, Ensworth

And nothing whatsoever against DHS, just doing what you do on sports boards as well as pointing out the evident. I guess when your name is Trojan you get easily offended regarding DHS. Get that checked out when you can and find/discover a more positive direction. Just read an article, UCF was complaining, questioning why they were behind a couple 2 loss teams one being Kentucky. Someone logically explained it was because 7 of UCF's 8 wins were against 500 or worse opponents. I kid you not, just read this am. Sounds kinna familiar doesn't it. Back to Roy Dillard quote "you think I'm joking but I'm not". You do see Trojan I picked DHS to win, typically people than don't care for a school will never pick them. I call it as I see it. No favorites. As I've stated I'm a fan of DHS, all HS football

And I support/donate/contribute to three Shelby County teams 2 public & 1 private, a good chunk of change to all. Also buy season tickets to each plus one other school. My actual team team will more than likely be hoisting the gold ball in their perspective class(too many classes at that) in Dec. Just a fan of HS football. If they keep expanding classses DHS may win one, maybe if they digress 10A or 11A. :popcorneater:

So what has Alabama done to you? Try to find a more productive direction to handle your attitude toward Bama. And if UT will just play those 500 or worse opponents they too can be 11-0

The difference is the UCF supporters complain about where they are in the standing (behind a few 2 loss teams as you say). Dyersburg supporters have not complained about where they are in the standings all year. They just shut up and play. So no the comparison isn’t accurate. 

On 11/7/2018 at 1:18 PM, GCPioneer said:

If Dyersburg still rides the Boss Hoss motorcycles onto the field in pregame...

Dyersburg - 42

Crockett County - 21

If Dyersburg doesn’t ride the Boss Hoss motorcycles onto the field in pregame...

Dyersburg - 28

Crockett County - 21

Yes the motorcycles are still alive and well. In my playing days at Milan I used to hate those things. Now I think it’s really cool. You should have seen homecoming. I bet there were 25-30 of them going around the track. Awesome sight.