Boone @ Knox Central Round 2

Best of luck to both teams and hope everyone comes out injury free.  I think this will be a closer game then what some may think.  As much as I would like to see Boone come out with the win I just don't know if they can pull it off in the end?   Knox Cen 31, Boone 30.  Get out support your team and have a safe weekend.   

The weather may be a plus for Boone, we up here in this area know that the schools in Knoxville all sport good teams. However I think Boone would love to have a shot at Crockett one more time this year, I myself would love to see it. My prayers are going out for the Blazers, come on boys , bring another playoff game to the house. That is if we can get by Volunteer this week, there pretty though. Good luck to all, safe travels to the away teams.

4 minutes ago, jeffery6 said:

The weather may be a plus for Boone, we up here in this area know that the schools in Knoxville all sport good teams. However I think Boone would love to have a shot at Crockett one more time this year, I myself would love to see it. My prayers are going out for the Blazers, come on boys , bring another playoff game to the house. That is if we can get by Volunteer this week, there pretty though. Good luck to all, safe travels to the away teams.

Volunteer?

It’s been a good week of practice imo, but I’m not predicting a score. I think we have a great chance to win and I definitely think the players are focused in on playing DB. We know Boone is a great team, we just have to play our game and control what we can control. Weather could be bad, but we can’t let that derail our game plan.

7 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

It’s been a good week of practice imo, but I’m not predicting a score. I think we have a great chance to win and I definitely think the players are focused in on playing DB. We know Boone is a great team, we just have to play our game and control what we can control. Weather could be bad, but we can’t let that derail our game plan.

09 - I'll help you out....    Central 41-14

Defensively the Bobcats will divorce the safety and stack the line to stop our run game at all costs.   I know that, you know that, your coaches know it, pretty much everybody knows that except our coaching staff.   Boone will continue to run directly into the wall over and over, never even once thinking about sneaking a tight end behind the defense with nothing but green to the goal line.    Your OL and DL will wear us down as the game progresses.    Hopefully we can catch a break here and there, play disciplined and keep it from being a complete blowout.    I'm not sure Central will really be challenged until the semi game....

Blazer I agree with most of your points, however I don’t think we will line up much without at least 1 safety deep. I see practice everyday and I know our formations and what not, but who knows. It’ll all depend on DBs play calls and the weather honestly. Im curious to see how we attack offensively in this weather.

Another week of preparation for the Bobcats who keep getting better every week. First round still had too many little mistakes. Still looking for Central to play to their full ability. Daniel Boone has a strong run game led by a Tough RB and athletic QB, but I don't think they will be prepared for the speed and aggressiveness of the Bobcats Defense. Offensively Central will have their way will Boone. 

Central- 49   Daniel Boone- 7