Freedom prep vs greenfield

Fan55

20 minutes ago, ysoangry said:

Game day Lions!!!!! Oh wait we are playing basketball. Game day Falcons!!! Good luck to both teams and safe travels to all.

Heard a rumor ysoangry a while ago, are some of the fans wanting to get rid of Levi? I heard they was saying that after three or so losses. Any truth? If yal do get rid of him just go ahead and point him in the direction of the lake

22 minutes ago, Footballmom255 said:

I don’t care what you believe..... but you can believe TSSAA was contacted immediately after the game. You can also believe our district athletics department was contacted immediately.... by multiple people and you can also believe I have been notified that they will be on LC sideline if they have to come here to play. I also know what happened because I was there!!!! I have no reason to lie because the last thing a parent wants is for their child to experience any form of discrimination or racism!!! 

x

Edited by mrbigster

16 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I watched LC players help Westwood players up last Friday night.We don't have fans sit on visitors side.So maybe you had your son tell you that.Kids will lie.Im saying our black players more that likely would have heard it and wouldn't play.Or was it in sign language?Not commenting on this stupid comment again.This is Prep's and Greenfield's thread.I apolige to both teams and fans. Back to Prep and Greenfield.

I’ve asked nicely...STOP