South Pittsburg vs Whitwell (Grider against this Boldin man)

Roy Dillard

10 minutes ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

Your QB Ashworth is on social media saying 42-7.. They don’t think they are, they know they are about to mercy rule us.

Are you serious?Until this year they havent beaten you since 91 and the actual QB is on social media saying mercy rule???Wingovfl you need to reel them boys in thats just plain disrespectful to a team like SP.What are you all gonna do when they go back to beating you all for 26 more years.Bad form QB,bad form!

Edited by orngnblk

24 minutes ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

Your QB Ashworth is on social media saying 42-7.. They don’t think they are, they know they are about to mercy rule us.

Mmhmmm. It was told to me by some players. No hiding their cockiness level. They have also said they could beat UT and UTC too. They can back it up though I guess...

Edited by powerp

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Are you serious?Until this year they havent beaten you since 91 and the actual QB is on social media saying mercy rule???Wingovfl you need to reel them boys in thats just plain disrespectful to a team like SP.What are you all gonna do when they go back to beating you all for 26 more years.Bad form QB,bad form!

Ifin Them Pirates are slawdered, Figure they’I’ll be a smart bit of survivors sitting on the visitors side come the final showdown. Maybe GB could run that illegal pass play, then SP fans could appreciate it. LOPAO,Yep, Recon so

Edited by OLD PIRATE

50 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

So let’s call out our boys replying to SP talking smack. Two wrongs don’t make a right but it’s going both ways right now. Apparently we were just lucky the first time around. Lol! Nothing wrong with talk if you can back it up and we will see Friday. 

41 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Ifin Them Pirate are captured, Figure they’I’ll be a smart bit of survivors sitting on the visitors side come the final showdown. Maybe GB could run that illegal pass play, then SP fans could appreciate it. LOPAO,Yep, Recon soSo

Ifn we win fri,ill put in your request!

42 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Ifin Them Pirate are captured, Figure they’I’ll be a smart bit of survivors sitting on the visitors side come the final showdown. Maybe GB could run that illegal pass play, then SP fans could appreciate it. LOPAO,Yep, Recon soSo

Ifn we win fri,ill put in your request!

9 minutes ago, Redheadstepkid said:

So let’s call out our boys replying to SP talking smack. Two wrongs don’t make a right but it’s going both ways right now. Apparently we were just lucky the first time around. Lol! Nothing wrong with talk if you can back it up and we will see Friday. 

Just enjoy this season. You have a very special group of young men that will not come back around for awhile. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Just enjoy this season. You have a very special group of young me. that will not come back around for awhile. 

I am so enjoying this season and these boys. I claim them all even though I only have one blood boy on the team. I hope the field drys up some before Friday. I don’t want anyone on either team hurt.

1 hour ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

He made that comment on the chicken and biscuit poll that Raceway has going this week. He didn't jump out there making that statement. Everyone has been throwing numbers out on that poll trying not to duplicate each other. Most of the numbers are ridiculous and they know that. 

BTW, I've never been an Indian lol