Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

tcjacket13

9 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I’m not comparing schedules here brother, I actually predicted you guys to win last night. ( Go back and read the TC vs Tyner thread)

This post was more for the people who are predicting these scores who have not watched either one of us play!

All I am saying is that this will be a close game. If you watched the game last time ( and without yellow jacket glasses on) you would have to agree that these two teams are evenly matched and it should be a good game.

I listened to the game last night and as I predicted you guys hit them in the mouth and they were not used to it!

Now based off their previous opponents they could usually just out athlete everybody and come back, but TC is the real deal and they had athletes of their own that prevented that.

So no I am not comparing schedules, I am just saying that anyone who really now’s football whether they be from TC or WHS will tell you that this should be a whale of a ballgame Friday where two GOOD TEAMS will face off!

^^^^Truth^^^^

Preach on brotha!! Preach on. 

5 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Question? How many times has Watertown advanced to Qrts? Have they ever been to the Semis? 

No they haven't! Watertown fans are excited this team has a chance to go from a good football team to a great football team Friday night! We all knew that night on the creekbank a rematch was coming.  Both teams are alot better this time around i got a feeling this will be one of those games you just dont want to end because its so good.

Edited by biggest

3 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

question: how much money does the city of watertown annually budget for to move kids into their zone? i’d expect this to include yearly salaries for parent(s) as well.

tia

LOL.. Again I would say we are about even with TC in this area too. I would however give H2O a slight edge in this area to, due to County growth.  Our Pockets Are A Little Deeper Than Hartsville’s!

3 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

LOL.. Again I would say we are about even with TC in this area too. I would however give H2O a slight edge in this area to, due to County growth.  Our Pockets Are A Little Deeper Than Hartsville’s!

Yea our pockets are deeper! Remember we paid the refs back in August on the creekbank!

7 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I would hope that you want to prove me wrong. If SP loses as I expect us to next week, I will be at that semifinal game.

Well be nice to meet ya man if yours loses and we manage to move on. Let me know.

On the other hand if this is you we can wave at each other.

17o6bn.jpg

Edited by Imthayeti