Trousdale heads to Watertown for some Revenge

tcjacket13

2 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Snoballs you are full of mess. I looked in my Murphy Fair book and this Webster mans team has only made it to the semifinals one time in 1976.  I aint joking either. This Webster man does have a boy named this Fakes boy.  He is 325 pounds.  Do you have a big enough boy to throw a side body block on him? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

roy when i was in highschool my algeometry teacher mrs baxie thompson told us that if a 150 lb yella jacket guard sidebody blocked low on a 400 lb mans hip that he could take him anyway he wanted to go. then she’d get to talking about full crumbs and other mess that didn’t make any sense. that lady was too smart for her own good i garuntee. anyways, I digest, you said that boy only weighed 325 lbs so our sidebody blocks will work good I garuntee. heck that boy is just barely big enough to play on the sec. we have a couple of old boys playing offensive line nowadays that weighed over 200 lbs so if they get low on a hip and are full of crumbs they could sidebody block a boy that weighed almost 533 lbs and i ain’t joking. i hope our 200 lb boys don’t hurt that fake boy I garuntee.

2 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

roy when i was in highschool my algeometry teacher mrs baxie thompson told us that if a 150 lb yella jacket guard sidebody blocked low on a 400 lb mans hip that he could take him anyway he wanted to go. then she’d get to talking about full crumbs and other mess that didn’t make any sense. that lady was too smart for her own good i garuntee. anyways, I digest, you said that boy only weighed 325 lbs so our sidebody blocks will work good I garuntee. heck that boy is just barely big enough to play on the sec. we have a couple of old boys playing offensive line nowadays that weighed over 200 lbs so if they get low on a hip and are full of crumbs they could sidebody block a boy that weighed almost 533 lbs and i ain’t joking. i hope our 200 lb boys don’t hurt that fake boy I garuntee.

Simple math my friends....simple math

5 hours ago, PurpleReign said:

I watched the TC@Tyner film yesterday. Holy Bull Pucky, Tyner was awful. I know TC came out and punched them in the mouth early but from a talent side of things on film I’d say they are at a Westmoreland/East Robertson level. Not sure where all these “athletes” who were suppose to be all over the field were, but the only athletes I saw on that film were wearing white. Yes.. that is overstating things for effect a bit, but they were seriously nothing like they were being described. H2O would have put a similar beat down on them. I was honestly shocked by what I saw. Now I know TC obviously had a hand in making them look the way they did... but not THAT big of a hand. That first hit really set the tone. I think after that they didn’t want more of the jackets. Well done boys. Really looking forward to a sloppy battle this Friday. May the best team win. 

Your right they didn’t like getting hit the running back I didn’t understand I don’t think they are a well-coached team at all. Last week all we heard was 11 for Tyner will be the fastest player TC would have seen all year that he had the the the the world-class speed I never saw it he wasn’t that fast to me. I think TC D coordinator played a hand in making Tyner look that bad but your right I think Westmoreland could give Tyner a game and if Tyner was in our region they would be a 3rd or 4th place team. They had athletes they just don’t use them in the right way 

15 minutes ago, snoball5278 said:

Mrs. Thompson said weight room squared + practice squared = championship squared. Still works. 

Edited by 4thandGoal
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, snoball5278 said:

Snoballs what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you ms baxie is full of mess. If you have one boy that weighs 533 pounds it would take two boys that weighed 200 pounds each to side body block him at the same time I garuntee.  That Waggoner man better get that seay boy and another boy to side body block this Fakes boy.  You think im joking but im not. 

7 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Snoballs what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you ms baxie is full of mess. If you have one boy that weighs 533 pounds it would take two boys that weighed 200 pounds each to side body block him at the same time I garuntee.  That Waggoner man better get that seay boy and another boy to side body block this Fakes boy.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy

I think them TC folks may to need rework Ms. Thompson’s math, because whatever equation she was using didn’t work. We ran on Mr. Fakes side in the wildcat 6 straight times and scored twice with less than 7 minutes to go and won in the sweat Beas back yard.. 

I’m  not trying to start anything again, but now I understand why TC people aren’t that smart. Bad Teaching!

Edited by H2Oman

12 hours ago, oldfootballplayer said:

I vote for Jim B's 1963 Team. There were no classifications back then. Most teams played a 10-game regular season, and if they did well enough, they got to go to a bowl game. The 63 team was undefeated, 11-0, scored 287 points (26.1 per game) and held its opponents to only 26 points (2.4 per game). This team was Jim B's second team as Head Coach and his first undefeated team. His first team as head coach only won 9 games. It was TC's first undefeated team since 1922 (41 years). 

1963 YJ Scores.jpg

12 hours ago, Ole3putt said:

My daddy played for JS in 57~59  oh the stories he told me from those days.

10 hours ago, TCnation said:

That's what is crazy, that 97 defense was maybe the top defense as well. I sure wished THFB database was still around...I'd refer you(and me..lol) to it. That 97 D had so many shutouts and min points scored! 

I've been looking for stuff like this. I have started a spread sheet to collect this type of information. If you all have yearbooks with past schedules prior to '01 feel free to send them my way. If i can get enough information put together, maybe we could put together some type of website for TC. Too much history to be lost. I currently have everything from the T (back to '01 season), '99, '96, '79, '77, '76, '75, and now thanks to Oldfootball, '63. 287 Games with a 234-53 record through out those seasons. 

Maybe we should start a new thread for this stuff or if you know me my email is my last name followed by my first name @yahoo.com :thumb:

Edited by BCB~MVP