3rd Round: THE Rematch - AC vs Greeneville

TomJoad

11 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I believe it will be. The worst the Mavs could win is 60-40 but it could be less pts for Greeneville

You’re still delusional I see. Greeneville is going to attack on the ground and run all over the cows with Gillespie, Youngblood, and Ballard. Honestly it’s pick your poison as to what you wanna “try” and stop. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BVDevil said:

BVD is not the smartest chicken in the coup, but he IS smart enough not to give AC any extra fuel. But I will have a video up in the next couple days about the game. Its way to big of a game NOT to do something. I hope greeneville fans all across the nation...all 6 of them.....get to watch the game online.

You already gave us enough....lol

15 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

The winner of this game will likely.be taking home the gold Mr. Football and my friend Devilman agrees with me as he did last year.

Like everyone has said before, this game has absolutely no bearing on Mr.Football whatsoever. Imo Ballard is the hands down favorite and will Mr.Football AGAIN! As far as the game? Greeneville will win and then win ANOTHER state championship handsdown 

So if you’re agreeing with me that Greeneville wins this game then yes Mr.Football also stays in Greeneville!

Edited by DevilMan03
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Like everyone has said before, this game has absolutely no bearing on Mr.Football whatsoever. Imo Ballard is the hands down favorite and will Mr.Football AGAIN! As far as the game? Greeneville will win and then win ANOTHER state championship handsdown 

So if you’re agreeing with me that Greeneville wins this game then yes Mr.Football also stays in Greeneville!

No no you said last year that who ever wins the Greeneville/AC game will win the Mr. Football and you agreed with me to so when we win Mr.Football goes to Stanton Martin hands down and that is what you said

Edited by Mavericksinflight

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

He’s got something special planned you just wait....lol

Yeah it's exciting and sad Because it will be his last video of the year. We need someone filming the Mavs from here on to winning the 2018 state championship. We already will have someone filming the Stanton Martin Mr.Football award. That will be so exciting !!!!?

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

No no you said last year that who ever wins the Greeneville/AC game will win the Mr. Football and you agreed with me to so when we win Mr.Football goes to Stanton Martin hands down and that is what you said

Negative I have always stated that Mr.Football was voted for and decided on for Games 1-10 only and that whoever won that game had no bearing on Mr.Football.