3rd Round: THE Rematch - AC vs Greeneville

TomJoad

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Yeah it's exciting and sad Because it will be his last video of the year. We need someone filming the Mavs from here on to winning the 2018 state championship. We already will have someone filming the Stanton Martin Mr.Football award. That will be so exciting !!!!?

Greeneville will win this game. Whether it’s by mercy rule or by some rare once in a million chance by 1 point they WILL win this game. Greeneville is too talented, big, physical, and the list goes on and on. 

Being on the road will not matter imo. The last away game that these seniors lost was to Morristown West in 2015 In only their second game as Devils. That was also one week after beating Ac 38-9!!!

Irronically Greeneville gave Anderson County Seniors their very First loss of their high school career. It’s VERY fitting that Greeneville will give Ac their very last loss and send them to playing Basketball. 

Edited by DevilMan03

49 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Greeneville will win this game. Whether it’s by mercy rule or by some rare once in a million chance by 1 point they WILL win this game. Greeneville is too talented, big, physical, and the list goes on and on. 

Being on the road will not matter imo. The last away game that these seniors lost was to Morristown West in 2015 In only their second game as Devils. That was also one week after beating Ac 38-9!!!

Irronically Greeneville gave Anderson County Seniors their very First loss of their high school career. It’s VERY fitting that Greeneville will give Ac their very last loss and send them to playing Basketball. 

3's company will take of Greeneville; Beast Moog, Gallagher the Monster and Martin the executioner. Then the rest if the Mavs will clean up the mess Greeneville left after tapping out for the year. Mavs win Round 3 move on to semifinals then take state. It is as simple as that.

3 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Another Mercy rule mentioned. My oh my oh my for two year you have mentally mercy ruled the Mavs on Coacht. Last year it was a 4 pts mercy rule and this year you calling maybe a Mercy rule. So I assume the new mercy rule definition is 4 pt mercy. You are playing us at home, hostile crowd, best announcer in the state of Tennessee and we get mercy ruled. I double dog dare you to pick a score. I will hold you to it !

8 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

3's company will take of Greeneville; Beast Moog, Gallagher the Monster and Martin the executioner. Then the rest if the Mavs will clean up the mess Greeneville left after tapping out for the year. Mavs win Round 3 move on to semifinals then take state. It is as simple as that.

Just 3? Greeneville is more like 11’s company because of all the talent they gave. Like I’ve said Greeneville will take care of business and leave NO DOUBT!!!

25 minutes ago, Bullring99 said:

With this game on TV the game will be extended with all the TV time outs.  This should help both teams staying fresh throughout the game.. GO AC!!!!

You mean it helps Ac lol Greeneville is the most conditioned team in 4a. Ac ran out of gas last year on defense from Greenevilles run game. Don’t see any difference this year 

Its the game every one that follows 4a football has been waiting for!  This will be a battle of the 2 best team in the state in 4a (I've said since pre season that both teams are top 3 all year long and thank you to AC for getting back to the rematch).  Throw schedules and the past out the door!  Ive seen Greeneville play in person 3 times this year and AC twice with Betsy being the common opponent.  Will AC's secondary be able to contain Goddard (6'3 220lb), Hite (6'4 215lb), Albright (6'2 200lbs)?  Will Greeneville's secondary be able to contain Carrol?  AC didn't have success running the ball last year with 23 carries for 55 yards (Greeneville returns there D line from last year), but can they get pressure on Martin?  Martin was released for the first time last week and made a good run (Even though he seemed a step slower than last year which is be expected after what this young warrior has battled through).  Can Greeneville control the line of scrimmage and rush for over 250 yards like they did last year? (We return 4 out of the 5 starting linemen). Will Greeneville D's Shut down the Run game like they did last year? (They have the size, strength, and speed to do it)  Will Spradlen  dial up some blitzes or stay in a base package like we have seen the last 2 years? This will be a battle and who ever wants it more will win!  AC is looking for revenge and Greeneville is going for BTB and showing they are still hungry!  Hope for an injury free game and both teams bringing it!  Should be a classic!  I'll give a score prediction later in the week :popcorneater:

• Like 2