3rd Round: THE Rematch - AC vs Greeneville

TomJoad

3 hours ago, BVDevil said:

right you are....how many blue turtles have you seen in your life?....I'll wait........jepardy music plays.........that's right bvd, ZERO turtles are blue, but the common turtle atleast appears to be green, or atleast some shade of it.....oh heck, turtle, rabbit, moose, frog, lizard, snake, chicken, armadillo.....pick your animal mavs, everyone knows a freakin cow aint scaring the devil son, its gona be down right wicked what we do to yall.....lucky for you however, they undertaker wont have far to tote ya to the graveyard......AC's little make shift graveyard at the end of the endzone, just one more way the mavs are trying to emulate my devils...we have an ACTUAL REAL graveyard at the end of one of our endones.......got several mavs in it too:thumb:

Lol just add more water to your video presentations lol I am beginning to think you are a little worried about playing AC in front of our huge fan base and top it off at home.... wait I would be too!!

2 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Man just got word the Russell for Elizabethton tore his ACL Friday. Praying for a speedy recovery. Hope he makes it back for baseball. I know he done really good at some baseball camps this summer.

Hate that he is a great athlete. He should have not been out there when we had our second team out there that's when he did it. Praying for a speedy recovery

• Upvote 1