South Greene @ Meigs County - Quarterfinals

MarsBlackmon

13 minutes ago, etsubucs said:

Crow, you are correct, if SG kept to what they were doin in first half, they would have been beat, they did open the play book, no chip, and not stirrin pot, just thought the video game comment about the trick play was uncalled for, not upset or anything. Just didnt like that comment.

Unfortunately the video game comment was the only way I knew to describe it in less than 500 words lol. Not meant as disrespectful at all. Meant to convey the unorthodox style. I mean what formation would you call the end snap throw back thing on the 2 point play? I have no idea. Maybe back yard ball would've been better. At any rate video game or not you still gotta have the guts to call it and the ability to execute it. They had both. 

5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Crow is good people. He's not a negative person and ive not seen him say demeaning things about any team. Think you took his comment as an insult when he meant it as a compliment actually. He meant that what you all were achieving was unrealistic. that you see stuff like that normally in a video game where only things like that can happen consistently. Anyhow thats how I read what he said.

Exactly my intended point. 

30 minutes ago, hohmaster said:

The "next game" in the playoffs always brings new challenges and strategy.   Just win and survive.  I pick Meigs to win this one.

This will probably be a decent game. Most games in the quarters normally are. I am intrigued that SG was able to score 23 on Oneida that's the second most points scored against them this year. And everyone knows they are a strong defensive team. Sounds like coaches got their work cut out for them.:geek:

1 hour ago, etsubucs said:

Well if thats the case, I apoligize, not tryin to stir anything, if you say Crow is good people,then I believe it.

Crow is top notch!His puns are hall of fame worthy!Wasnt nothin offensive just have to take it for what its worth.The team he roots for doesnt have those type plays and never have.Heck in 2012 they faked a punt for a first down and i wet myself a little!

• Thanks 1