CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

6 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

Bruceton produced Patrick Willis, All SEC linebacker with multiple Pro Bowls under his belt.

Huntingdon produced Chris Donald, who in typical Huntingdon fashioned, didn’t live up to expectations when he got to the big stage (see Tennnessee career).

Does Bruceton Have More Tradition Than Huntingdon? MY COLUMN:

Terrance bell: Bethel hall of fame

sadarious hutcherson: Gaurd/ South Carolina

theres others, that’s just 2 off the top of my head

5 hours ago, GCPioneer said:

You know Huntingdon only counts half of their school when sending enrollment numbers into the TSSAA???

I heard they only count a quarter of their actual enrollment. I hope the stangs play well, I hear it’s a big recruiting night.... all the best Jr. High talent from across the Region is going to be there! Hopefully we pick up some commitments!

8 hours ago, cornerback10 said:

I wish there was someone from Huntingdon who could match my intellect and wit. I’ll be bored by game day. 

Huntingdon posters are completely outmatched with you this week.  I don't see anyone matching your wit and I would say intelligence but that would be an insult to Webster's dictionary.

We spent our lives either playing football to build the tradition that now exists or supporting the program so it could get to where it is at.  You spent all of your time in the library, on a computer, or under the teachers desk to prepare you just for this week.

There are several that could go toe to toe with him..... but nobody’s got time for that!  A soon as he wakes up and finishes rubbing his sister’s feet, he’ll be on here blowing it up. Deep down he knows he better get it out of his system this week. It all ends Friday night. 

• Upvote 1

• CoachT locked this topic