CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

19 hours ago, Jobres76 said:

This game was exactly as I expected. Close tough physical ball game. Huntingdon will definitely be favorites to win it all next year with all of the players they have coming back. 

seems like I heard that exact same statement this time last year.....

• Like 1

On 11/17/2018 at 12:50 AM, MustangNation007 said:

you do realize that Huntingdon has never made it to a state championship without an offense coached by Swenson right? I am pretty sure we have only made it past the 3rd round once (05) with an offense not coached by him

You do realize that he was the head coach only once out of the 4 trips and the first 3 times was entirely different offense. Either it was not his choice to run the other offense or he hit his head and forgot how to run it.

I am not saying it would have made a difference against Cornersville but I sure would have loved to see them have to defend something else.

Kinda like the move Tin Cup.  He is bound and determined to make that offense work like Roy was convinced he could hit the ball over the water. Yeah he finally got it over but he lost the championship.

Edited by couchpotato
Adding comment

2 minutes ago, MustangNation448 said:

Hey maybe if Cornersville wins state yall might be able to afford Charter buses for your teams next game!!!!

Dont guess it matters how they get there. They SHOWED UP yall didnt. Are you the one that was braggin about how much money Huntingdon has in their football program? Fans like you give some of the good Mustang fans a bad name. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, vandyfan1 said:

Dont guess it matters how they get there. They SHOWED UP yall didnt. Are you the one that was braggin about how much money Huntingdon has in their football program? Fans like you give some of the good Mustang fans a bad name. 

First team I ever seen that didnt have charter buses for  road playoff games!!! An do you think that your opinion of good or bad name matters? Your a vandy fan I see so I understand your frustration lol 

21 hours ago, WiseOldManGiles said:

This was one of the best high school games I've ever seen. The stadium was awesome. Much better than Tech. Folks were nice & friendly. The Zebras did an excellent job. The Dogs coaching staff is admirable. Great job Coach Randolph & staff. With the community support I'm thinking Cornersville will continue to be a contender. They are not a 2 hit wonder. Defense wins ships. This bunch will stick you but more importantly they have their mental/responsibility game down pat. Go Dogs!

I had to work brother. My school I work at was still playing. That is not the case this coming Friday. You coming to LC??

3 minutes ago, MustangNation448 said:

First team I ever seen that didnt have charter buses for  road playoff games!!! An do you think that your opinion of good or bad name matters? Your a vandy fan I see so I understand your frustration lol 

When you plan on having 3 road games, gotta save where you can. 

23 minutes ago, MustangNation448 said:

Hey maybe if Cornersville wins state yall might be able to afford Charter buses for your teams next game!!!!

13 minutes ago, MustangNation448 said:

I heard since the bulldogs defiled the magic carpet by winning, they were going to pull it up and throw it away. Don't do that. Give it to the needy. Cornersville will take it.:wink:

• CoachT locked this topic