CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

2 minutes ago, Jobres76 said:

I heard since the bulldogs defiled the magic carpet by winning, they were going to pull it up and throw it away. Don't do that. Give it to the needy. Cornersville will take it.:wink:

I'm sure they would but see our field was paid for by the community not the school!! So maybe yall Cornersville fans can step it up an really support your team instead of just posting that you support!!! 

28 minutes ago, MustangNation448 said:

First team I ever seen that didnt have charter buses for  road playoff games!!! An do you think that your opinion of good or bad name matters? Your a vandy fan I see so I understand your frustration lol 

Your just young and dumb.that million dollar field and pretty stadium, hasn't seen a meaningful win yet.didn't Huntingdon take charter buses to cornersville last year.

14 minutes ago, MustangNation448 said:

I'm sure they would but see our field was paid for by the community not the school!! So maybe yall Cornersville fans can step it up an really support your team instead of just posting that you support!!! 

I agree with Vandy1. You give those good folks at Huntingdon a bad name. 

The whole town is embarrassed and saying the same thing. Game was lost to due coaching. Completely unfair to the boys who played their hearts out and were handcuffed by a coach who refused to open up the playbook. Players even made the comment they only ran 3 plays the whole night. Swenson can't handle the big game pressure and everyone in the community knows it. I was embarrassed to be from Huntingdon Friday when I watched the boys give everything they had and watch our coach walk up down the sideline trying to figure out what play to call. On top of it all #8 a senior who scored a touchdown almost every time he touched the ball this year with ZERO carries and #7 with ZERO carries in the 1st half and 1st carry he gets in 2nd half goes for a 60+ yard TD then 1 more carry the rest of the game??? That's 100% coaching. This isn't the 1st either Swenson has blown it in a big game. I remember years ago FOR SALE signs were placed in his yard by fed up Huntingdon folks. If the town and community want another gold ball in their trophy case they better go find a coach who can get it done 

Edited by footballover

26 minutes ago, footballover said:

The whole town is embarrassed and saying the same thing. Game was lost to due coaching. Completely unfair to the boys who played their hearts out and were handcuffed by a coach who refused to open up the playbook. Players even made the comment they only ran 3 plays the whole night. Swenson can't handle the big game pressure and everyone in the community knows it. I was embarrassed to be from Huntingdon Friday when I watched the boys give everything they had and watch our coach walk up down the sideline trying to figure out what play to call. On top of it all #8 a senior who scored a touchdown almost every time he touched the ball this year with ZERO carries and #7 with ZERO carries in the 1st half and 1st carry he gets in 2nd half goes for a 60+ yard TD then 1 more carry the rest of the game??? That's 100% coaching. This isn't the 1st either Swenson has blown it in a big game. I remember years ago FOR SALE signs were placed in his yard by fed up Huntingdon folks. If the town and community want another gold ball in their trophy case they better go find a coach who can get it done 

Frustrated I can understand but embarrassed? It's not like they got beat by Sale Creek. 

• CoachT locked this topic