CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

Those calling for The HC’s head are delusional. My god lol. We had some opportunities to win this game but ultimately the players have to make plays. The kid making the big catch with our 2 best defenders on top of him on 4th down. Doesn’t get any bigger than that. C’Villes defense is the real deal. They fill, pursue, get down hill, and HIT. Pulling for you guys hard the next 2 weeks. Great season Stangs!

1 hour ago, couchpotato said:

I will give Cornersville their rightly deserved dues. The defense is legit. Plenty of speed and play as disciplined as I have ever seen.

I really thought this would come down to whether our defense could stop their offense. For the most part, we did a great job. The long pass play that killed us was defended as well as you can do it. Receiver made an amazing catch. 

We had multiple opportunities in the passing game. For some reason Huntingdon does not believe in short passes. There were open receivers all night.

Open receivers all night long?LC has a qb ,about 6'3 and 230 lbs that can throw the ball

44 minutes ago, fullbackdive said:

Those calling for The HC’s head are delusional. My god lol. We had some opportunities to win this game but ultimately the players have to make plays. The kid making the big catch with our 2 best defenders on top of him on 4th down. Doesn’t get any bigger than that. C’Villes defense is the real deal. They fill, pursue, get down hill, and HIT. Pulling for you guys hard the next 2 weeks. Great season Stangs!

Wayne county put up 26 on that defense last week!!! No matter how much talent you have on the field the coaches are still calling the plays!!!!!

7 minutes ago, fullbackdive said:

#22 was getting direct snaps and running down our throats. You don’t see C’Ville fans getting all tore up. Why? Because their kids executed and made plays. We got beat by a better team. It happens. 

Why would you get tore up when it's working lol and why would you keep on with what's not??? That's where as a coach you make changes not keep on doing what's not working!!!!

• CoachT locked this topic