CORNERSVILLE @ HUNTINGDON THE REMATCH

footballover

14 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

How dare you make such a accusation against us Gibson folks like not hating The Huntingdun Stanks,hahahahah,jk,Only thing worse in Trenton is a Purple MudPuppy

But Seriously!

Didnt yall lose to Gibson county?? Bahahaha this thread is about 2 undefeated teams an you dont meet the criteria to even speak!! Huntingdon would kill Peabody an every team in 2A!!! 

1 hour ago, footballover said:

I hear that Cornersville is asking other towns to make the 2+ hour drive to come support them at Huntingdon. I expect alot of West TN folks to come watch this game. Everyone in the county hates Huntingdon honestly bc they want to be where the Huntingdon program is. Expect even more folks from Benton Gibson and Madison Co who want to see a great football game. 

I personally put out to the other schools in the county that are out of the playoffs to come and support. Coach said on the radio last night if anyone in the surrounding are has nothing better to do to come on out and watch a good football game between two great teams. We will bring plenty of our own, but why not bring more if possible. Just trying to help the gate and the half that the TSSAA gets.

20 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

Whitwell has the best backfield in 1A. 

34 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

I don't know about that. # 7 is about as fast and shifty as they come. # 13 is fast smart and tough. Both very good receivers also. #9 is 6' 1" 195 lbs and is the fastest one in the back field. No one has caught him all year. If you guys are better than us in the back field then you're pretty dang tough.

One is a Mr. Football finalist and the other is selected to play in the East/West game. Not sure any others could match that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MustangNation448 said:

A Mr.Football finalist got 10 yards on 16 Carrie's last Friday so that means little to nothing 

Lol at comparing Anderson to Cameron Whitaker. Educate yourself, man. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you haven’t watched a lick of Whitaker this year. You’re just talking out of the side of your neck.

• CoachT locked this topic