• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
thenextone

Stratford @ Fairview

Stratford coming off the biggest upset in metro history travels to Fairview to take on the jackets. Fairview coming off a great win against a really good East team. Who do you got?

5 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I’m a Peabody fan, but Stratford is probably the best story in hs football in this state and congrats to them. You got to pull for the underdogs. 

I gotta say I came in thinking it'll be another 55-0 beat down but we showed out tonight. Having a tough schedule helped us big time. 

2 minutes ago, thenextone said:

I gotta say I came in thinking it'll be another 55-0 beat down but we showed out tonight. Having a tough schedule helped us big time. 

For sure! Competition humbles. Good luck next week. Hopefully when I check on coacht scoreboard I see y’all are headed the fourth round. 

12 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

For sure! Competition humbles. Good luck next week. Hopefully when I check on coacht scoreboard I see y’all are headed the fourth round. 

Same to yall. Good luck against union city next week. That triple option is no joke

Boy I'm still just really in shock about this matchup. The odds on this would have been ridiculous. I knew we had a shot against East but with them having 6 D1 commits felt like a big underdog. And who would have thought Stratford would knock off Pearl after the beating they handed them just a few weeks ago?? Insane. 

Both of these teams are coming into this game riding massive highs.

Stratford is the Cinderella story having gotten on track late in the season and just slayed the quad 3 giant. They make movies about stories like this.

Fairview finally sees a glimmer of real hope to get over the 3rd round hump for the first time in school history. 

All the makings for a classic!