​​​​​​​Alcoa vs. AE ROUND 3

TwistedTornado16

8 hours ago, Turtle said:

Excuse the typos from earlier, I was basically texting with one eye open hahaha... Fill me in on the cleat story, I'm totally lost on that one.  

And let's not talk about the lineman this week because you already know what happened  last game.  They didn't play up to how you posters said they would.  Especially #68, I'm just saying!  Alcoa better have those DB's ready because that's an area of concern in my opinion. 

•  
  • "Unfinished Business!"

Alcoa won by 3 TDs,  on your field! #68 will be dropping Road runners like an 8am Calculus class.  The o line will show up and AE will be done in the 4th. #76 got the most pancakes against AE last time, and #68 wants his title back.  #64wants some too.

Amd dont even get me started on our D line.  Our D in 8 games in 3A this yr has only given up 8 total points!!!

Thats an average of  1 point a game. LOS belongs to Alcoa.

51 minutes ago, Hitthatquataback said:

Your the one counting your chickens before they hatch!! Talking your crap about a buzzing sound, & as far as 5 years ago, I hang my hat on 4 out of those five years being 4 gold & 1 silver! How many you got in those last 5???? Alcoa not worried about a swarm!!!! We've got unfinished business to take care of! You take care of yours & IF y'all make it, then we'll talk!

Just saying you guys are the ones posting F5s on our posts for a few weeks now. We don't even have a red light in our town. Your like the Knoxville all stars. Shouldn't even be in the same bracket. Someone likes to play down with the smaller schools tho to get rings. You sure know you wouldn't be getting them like that in 6a where you belong. Acting like your something special. Everyone knows all those athletes aren't born in Alcoa. Don't know why y'all are so afraid to me up to teams full of athletes like yall got. Then you gloating about beating us 5 years ago? You should win. Your a metro school where all the best athletes around transfer to you. Cowardly 6a caliber school acting like you have done something by beating up on 3a schools for years. Get out of here with that garbage. 

2 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

Just saying you guys are the ones posting F5s on our posts for a few weeks now. We don't even have a red light in our town. Your like the Knoxville all stars. Shouldn't even be in the same bracket. Someone likes to play down with the smaller schools tho to get rings. You sure know you wouldn't be getting them like that in 6a where you belong. Acting like your something special. Everyone knows all those athletes aren't born in Alcoa. Don't know why y'all are so afraid to me up to teams full of athletes like yall got. Then you gloating about beating us 5 years ago? You should win. Your a metro school where all the best athletes around transfer to you. Cowardly 6a caliber school acting like you have done something by beating up on 3a schools for years. Get out of here with that garbage. 

1st thing, I like Baxter.  2nd thing Putnam county is a great place and I  was being genuine in my hope that Alcoa and Upperman meet in the semis.  3rd , Alcoa is a 3A school and not even a big 3A school, around only 600 students. 4th thing,  Alcoa is a small community,  not a metro school. 5th thing, Appreciate the compliment of calling the kids the Knoxville All Stars, but Alcoa is in Blount county not knox county and all our FB players attend Alcoa, unlike some schools. 

17 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

C’mon hatter! I posted the pic of the F5. Nothing was directed toward either team. The only ones that responded were Quatch fans. Which wasn’t even your thread. You are more than welcome to talk it up. But don’t come on here with hurt feelings and start posting nonsense. It only makes you seem ignorant and I’m hoping you are better than that....:thumb:

Edited by Throwdeslant