Upperman vs Red Bank Round 3

TNmommaofboys

3 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

And I'm pretty sure the dude you replied to was being sarcastic. But that flew completely over your head like upperman touchdown passes over Dunlap DBs..

LMBO don’t think you threw a touchdown pass this year against Dunlap. And wasn’t you the idiot who said the jv would be in playing against us cause you was gonna beat us so bad?? Yeah your the dumb one. Only beat a average Sequatchie team by 12. Red bank will win this game by 14. You wanna go off other scores from other games when you can’t judge a team like that. Red bank has more athletic kids then you think, don’t think your gonna just roll right over them. Upperman is just like red bank you stop there key players then either team will win, my opinion red bank has more key players on offense then upperman does. Good luck on this loss coming Friday night 

5 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Dunlap had a good season idiot. Second round of playoffs and lost by 3 to a good team who is undefeated. Any team would be happy of that

I agree Sequatchie had a good year especially with a coaching change. However a question for you. How come you lose to Red bank by 3 and they are a "good undefeated team" (which they are) and you lose to UHS by 12 and they are "not that good" and it was "only 12" and "if it wasn't raining" and etc. I think your being a little bias.  

27 minutes ago, putnamcountyfan said:

I agree Sequatchie had a good year especially with a coaching change. However a question for you. How come you lose to Red bank by 3 and they are a "good undefeated team" (which they are) and you lose to UHS by 12 and they are "not that good" and it was "only 12" and "if it wasn't raining" and etc. I think your being a little bias.  

Sequatchie could’ve very easily won both games. Red bank is better than upperman imo. More athletes and you’ll see Friday night. Red bank had 2 fumbles I do believe that we recovered. And plus they was up 21-6 at halftime.  Upperman was up 13-7 at halftime. Red bank had a lot of penalties in the second half. They have a very good kicker as well so if it comes down to a field goal the edge will have to go to red bank as well. Dunlap had a lot of fight in them the second half and if The coach calling the plays would’ve called more pass plays like he did with a min left then we could’ve won. Can’t run the same run  plays over and over. It don’t matter if upperman beat us by 12 and red bank beat us by 3 you can’t compare scores and compare who you haven’t played and who you have. It’ll be a good game. There run defense is good and there pass defense is alright. If red bank receivers get behind upperman which I say number 5 will then it’ll be a long night for the bees. 

33 minutes ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Sequatchie could’ve very easily won both games. Red bank is better than upperman imo. More athletes and you’ll see Friday night. Red bank had 2 fumbles I do believe that we recovered. And plus they was up 21-6 at halftime.  Upperman was up 13-7 at halftime. Red bank had a lot of penalties in the second half. They have a very good kicker as well so if it comes down to a field goal the edge will have to go to red bank as well. Dunlap had a lot of fight in them the second half and if The coach calling the plays would’ve called more pass plays like he did with a min left then we could’ve won. Can’t run the same run  plays over and over. It don’t matter if upperman beat us by 12 and red bank beat us by 3 you can’t compare scores and compare who you haven’t played and who you have. It’ll be a good game. There run defense is good and there pass defense is alright. If red bank receivers get behind upperman which I say number 5 will then it’ll be a long night for the bees. 

Well this is a thread for opinions and views so you are definitely entitled to yours as well.  I think it will be a good game either way. Crowd may play a factor in favor of UHS. Regardless of who you play both teams had to show up every week all year to be undefeated. 

13 hours ago, putnamcountyfan said:

Well this is a thread for opinions and views so you are definitely entitled to yours as well.  I think it will be a good game either way. Crowd may play a factor in favor of UHS. Regardless of who you play both teams had to show up every week all year to be undefeated. 

I agree. Will be a good game.