Catholic @ OR

SweetScience

On 11/18/2018 at 8:57 AM, WildcatRealist said:

Not with Joe Gaddis as the head coach. This once proud program is now so irrelevant- their stadium is old, their fans are old, their success is old. They have 7 built-in wins in their schedule every fall-they lost to every good team they played this year. Gaddis runs a "loose ship"...the players don't have the discipline to compete on a championship level (like Maryville's). He is not good at in-game adjustments; Oak Ridge just blew a 19-point 3rd quarter lead! Joe Gaddis-led teams are now 7-6 in playoff games since his return to Oak Ridge High School over the last 6 seasons, and in 3 of those he had at least a semi-finalist for 5A player of the year! Henry County has enjoyed much more success since Joe came "home."

Lol funny how when BA was loaded with Talent and during the middle of its current championship run KC wouldn’t play them. However in 2017 and 2018 they decided to and the results speak for themselves. Those Kc fans up in Knox chanting overrated were quickly shut up as the 40 piece quickly ensued and the same thing happened this yr but worse. Funny how you can beat up on the little guys for yrs and then when it time to cleat up with big boys you get smoked. The funniest thing was how everyone thought the 2016 KC with Rodgers was “best team in TN ever” then couldn’t even make it past the 2nd round. Also was funny seeing KC getting all hype and stuff after beating beach and acting like they were great and had beat the NE Patriots not even thinking the almost lost to SD and got smoked by BA at home.  KC will be in for a rude awakening rather quickly in D2AAA

Edited by zoneread56

13 hours ago, zoneread56 said:

Lol funny how when BA was loaded with Talent and during the middle of its current championship run KC wouldn’t play them. However in 2017 and 2018 they decided to and the results speak for themselves. Those Kc fans up in Knox chanting overrated were quickly shut up as the 40 piece quickly ensued and the same thing happened this yr but worse. Funny how you can beat up on the little guys for yrs and then when it time to cleat up with big boys you get smoked. The funniest thing was how everyone thought the 2016 KC with Rodgers was “best team in TN ever” then couldn’t even make it past the 2nd round. Also was funny seeing KC getting all hype and stuff after beating beach and acting like they were great and had beat the NE Patriots not even thinking the almost lost to SD and got smoked by BA at home.  KC will be in for a rude awakening rather quickly in D2AAA

No one has said a word on this thread in two weeks and you now offer an unsolicited testimonial? I don’t ever recall anyone from Catholic calling the 2016 Catholic team the best in Tennessee. Not many true Catholic fans post on the T.  They were a talented team that lost to (what some would consider a rival) Fulton. It’s not like Fulton doesn’t have a championship pedigree. I’m not sure why those teams didn’t play BA probably because of the two year cycle of schedule. They played the last two years and Brentwood Academy showed why they are a powerhouse and playing with the big boys in D2 will be quite a challenge for the Irish. I’m sure you’ll remind us of that next fall. Have great off season.

6 minutes ago, QSouth89 said:

No one has said a word on this thread in two weeks and you now offer an unsolicited testimonial? I don’t ever recall anyone from Catholic calling the 2016 Catholic team the best in Tennessee. Not many true Catholic fans post on the T.  They were a talented team that lost to (what some would consider a rival) Fulton. It’s not like Fulton doesn’t have a championship pedigree. I’m not sure why those teams didn’t play BA probably because of the two year cycle of schedule. They played the last two years and Brentwood Academy showed why they are a powerhouse and playing with the big boys in D2 will be quite a challenge for the Irish. I’m sure you’ll remind us of that next fall. Have great off season.

i know people personally that did think they were best ever and good ole boy CM sure did run his mouth about being best ever. the reason i posted is bc i saw someone quoted something in here and it prompted me to go and read the thread and there was some pretty bogus stuff being said

20 minutes ago, zoneread56 said:

i know people personally that did think they were best ever and good ole boy CM sure did run his mouth about being best ever. the reason i posted is bc i saw someone quoted something in here and it prompted me to go and read the thread and there was some pretty bogus stuff being said

Catholic fans in Nashville? Wow. I’m not sure who CM is probably a parent. Truth be told very few true Catholic fans post on coach T.