Whitehaven vs Germantown

MJGOLDENBEARS

Well well well!!!! Hello haters!!! Yep we made excuses about the first loss to Gtown you say, then you say Houston would hand it to us, then gtown would end the mighty Tigers season!!!! Welp, tell me how do you want it! Hot and spicy,  lemon pepper seasoning or good ol barbecue CROW!!!!! Lol...I do remember saying,  think with your head not your heart because your hate for Da Haven will have you lookin stupid and when everyone else loses, we will be still standing!!! Now look who is a win from goin to state!!!  But it's cool I understand.  I just had to get that out!!! We just shut out the best team in the city, in the playoffs!!!!  Trump card!!! We got practice next week, what about you!!! Respect da Haven 

Edited by coach10ac

1 hour ago, coach10ac said:

Well well well!!!! Hello haters!!! Yep we made excuses about the first loss to Gtown you say, then you say Houston would hand it to us, then gtown would end the mighty Tigers season!!!! Welp, tell me how do you want it! Hot and spicy,  lemon pepper seasoning or good ol barbecue CROW!!!!! Lol...I do remember saying,  think with your head not your heart because your hate for Da Haven will have you lookin stupid and when everyone else loses, we will be still standing!!! Now look who is a win from goin to state!!!  But it's cool I understand.  I just had to get that out!!! We just shut out the best team in the city, in the playoffs!!!!  Trump card!!! We got practice next week, what about you!!! Respect da Haven 

Was going to congratulate you guys and wish you luck and I will still do that. The better team won tonight. But you sir are. Jacksss lol

11 minutes ago, reddyrebel6 said:

Was going to congratulate you guys and wish you luck and I will still do that. The better team won tonight. But you sir are. Jacksss lol

Thanks for the congratulations. Tough loss for the Red Devils tonight. All those turnovers.

They fought tough though. That D held our O out of the end-zone on more then 1 occasion . That defense just got worn down after a while. That offense isn't designed to make a rapid comeback. 

Both defenses are stout. That was one hard hitting game.  That was a very good team we beat. Good season Red Devils.

Edited by kwc

On 11/14/2018 at 12:58 PM, Havengrad04 said:

It all depends on which Whitehaven team shows up, I love how we were able to overcome adversity against Houston. That’s the key recipe to winning from this point on. If we don’t beat our selves, Germantown can’t beat us!

The right team showed up last night. That’s the defense we’ve been waiting to see. Congrats GTown on another great season. Can’t wait to see Baker in that Tiger jersey next year.

6 hours ago, reddyrebel6 said:

Just to be clear, my post was for those pure haters. Not the real fans, and not the ones that Express their genuine opinions....we ha people that just hate Da Haven just because!!! That's why I directed it to the haters!!! They know who they are....the ones that cheer for anyone they hope beat us. The ones that go back and forth with us haven fans all the time especially after we loss to Gtown a couple weeks ago....I normally don't do it like this but I had to this time. Crow is served!!!  As usual yall gave us a heckuva game. My hat goes off to #3. That young man is something serious!  But again my post wasn't for you,  you give genuine opinions as a fan and I respect that!!