Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

1 hour ago, BulldawgsRise said:

They don’t realize Region 7 is a gauntlet every year. Even on their down years they are still good. When you’re Region is so good, you’re gonna lose every once in a while which makes your record not look as good

Don't say They cuz we know what R7 is about shoulda picked your words a lol different us poster  from Waverly that have been here all year know all bout R7

4 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Should bring a good crowd. I guess me, redneck, and wavo will be there early to eat peabodyprides food. Lol 

I put in to get off work early Friday but I don’t think I’m going to be able to cut out of there since I didn’t request it earlier. I’ll be watching the live stream again if tomorrow I’m told that I have to stay until 5. 

I live 3 hours away so it’s not playing into my favor. 

Edited by FightingBlue0

2 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I put in to get off work early Friday but I don’t think I’m going to be able to cut out of there since I didn’t request it earlier. I’ll be watching the live stream again if tomorrow I’m told that I have to stay until 5. 

You sound sick man. Might as well just call out Friday. 

4 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I’d call in sick