Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

49 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Impressive playoff wins? Barely beating a bad Forrest team, beating an injured CA team and beating down a team that was already demoralized from losing to y’all esrlier in the season is very impressive?

That Wayne County team was still much better than this Waverly team

Dude. Seriously. Get the F outta here with your negativity. All of you haters are darn fools if you don’t think that this game will be close. You and General are about the only cry babies that show up on here crying. You lost. Waverly was the better team. SITFU. If you don’t know what that means then I’ll gladly tell you. You haters and nay sayers been taking all season. You see where we are and where y’all are. Waverly will show up and ball out with Blood in their freakin Eyes and Hate in their freakin Heart. Peabody knows what’s up. It’s gonna be an all out war!!!!! Bring on Friday! I done got lit the F up!!!!

Edited by Trollin

8 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Dude. Seriously. Get the F outta here with your negativity. All of you haters are darn fools if you don’t think that this game will be close. You and General are about the only cry babies that show up on here crying. You lost. Waverly was the better team. SITFU. If you don’t know what that means then I’ll gladly tell you. You haters and nay sayers been taking all season. You see where we are and where y’all are. Waverly will show up and ball out with Blood in their freakin Eyes and Hate in their freakin Heart. Peabody knows what’s up. It’s gonna be an all out war!!!!! Bring on Friday! I done got lit the F up!!!!

All year long Waverly can’t handle this. Waverly is an underdog then how come everyone who says that it backfires on them?! Waverly wants it more than any other team in the running.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Dang Trollin you are fired up lol. I hope those Waverly boys bring it just like you are & I hope Peabody does too. Should make for a classic if both teams are that fired up. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Guys guys, stop arguing about a score. At the end of the day it doesn’t matter if the team wins by 1 haha

Amen,My Guy !!!!!! Its not Waverly fans or PHS fans, its 2 hour old accounts lol !!!! These things are certain,there will be 2 highpowered offenses and great Defensive and a Defense that's shut up alot of haters up !!! Depending on weather will depend on tailgating !!!!! 

Edited by PeabodyPride

Public Service announcement  !!!! Win or loose ,Waverly Central Tigers and Trenton Peabody Golden Tide are playing after Thanksgiving!!!!! This is a well earned honor,4 teams left in 2 A thats it!!! Do I want My Tide to win ,yep,but if the clock hits 0 and  PHS is on the short end of the stick I will support the Tigers in Cookeville !!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Public Service announcement  !!!! Win or loose ,Waverly Central Tigers and Trenton Peabody Golden Tide are playing after Thanksgiving!!!!! This is a well earned honor,4 teams left in 2 A thats it!!! Do I want My Tide to win ,yep,but if the clock hits 0 and  PHS is on the short end of the stick I will support the Tigers in Cookeville !!!

I agree bud. We will do the same!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

The Tide and Meigs have been ranked all yr. Looks like a lot of people were wrong about Waverly and Trousdale.