Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

1 minute ago, BulldawgsRise said:

I’m sure it would’ve been closer the second time. But man that team was so good. And then NCS just waltzed In with another insane team the next year. And Dresden the next year. The fact that region 7 has won so many championships over the past few years shows just how dominate they are

That Dresden team was loaded.  UC was amazing and NC was on another level in 2015.  That was our year to repeat.  But not against the University of NCS.  We brought what mother gave us.

5 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

We will throw in the rain just like we would if it wasnt raining. You have to remember our QB has been running the spread for 4yrs he is very very good at it. He didnt win Mr. Football for nothing. I see your point tho but yes we throw very well rain or shine.

He ran it for 1 yr maybe 2 in Jr high

Just now, Golddoctor said:

Wayne County was also very good that year.  They played NCS much closer that us.

Even though CA got put out in the semis I think we would’ve given NCS the best run for the money aside from Wayne County. Us and WC had both seen NCS for a few years in a row and we understood how they played. But nobody was gonna stop them from getting gold. 

7 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

We will throw in the rain just like we would if it wasnt raining. You have to remember our QB has been running the spread for 4yrs he is very very good at it. He didnt win Mr. Football for nothing. I see your point tho but yes we throw very well rain or shine.

We haven’t had any problem in the rain either.  Are there any other games available online besides Forrest and CA 

2 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Even though CA got put out in the semis I think we would’ve given NCS the best run for the money aside from Wayne County. Us and WC had both seen NCS for a few years in a row and we understood how they played. But nobody was gonna stop them from getting gold. 

You guys as of late has surfaced as a perennial power also.  Much respect for you guys too.  I was surprised to see UC beat u guys like that last year.  But UC was a different animal 

Just now, Golddoctor said:

You guys as of late has surfaced as a perennial power also.  Much respect for you guys too.  I was surprised to see UC beat u guys like that last year.  But UC was a different animal 

Coaching change in 2013 turned the program around. It just seems like we have had the right team at the wrong time. Our best team was in 2014 and nobody was getting through UC or NCS that year. Last year UC was better than us but I don’t think it was by as much as the scoreboard said. Their run game is just so hard to stop and the way they manage the clock

Just now, BulldawgsRise said:

Coaching change in 2013 turned the program around. It just seems like we have had the right team at the wrong time. Our best team was in 2014 and nobody was getting through UC or NCS that year. Last year UC was better than us but I don’t think it was by as much as the scoreboard said. Their run game is just so hard to stop and the way they manage the clock

Honestly unless your coach and the team has played against their offense it is almost unstoppable. If y’all had played them prior it might have went better