Waverly @ Peabody (Semifinals)

FightingBlue0

1 minute ago, Tiger77dad said:

Don't need to I was there and there was 2. Then we got called for 1 that was laget. He took some shot that were laget but 2 should have been called I love a hard hitting game but not try to knock a kid out. If you thank they were good hits we know you as you are

I have the video of the one you’re talking about but I’m not sure how to post it on here

9 minutes ago, Tiger77dad said:

I TOLD YOU I DON'T NEED IT! 2!!! I've got ever game wavo has played last 3 years  watch them all ALOT! 

Just ignore, hes right like always... Just remember they won 'last year'. Let them enjoy it as they will have a lot of sad years ahead in their new division since they dont recruit. This week is about 2 better teams. We got our revenge but now there's more unfinished business ahead of us, get past the Semis!

You won’t find film on Waverly. Just Forrest and CA because of the live feed. McConnell keeps his stuff locked tight. Only way you see film on Waverly is if a team has it through Hudl trade and you see it from their account. Curious how many games Peabody has on Waverly. 

Edited by Trollin

5 minutes ago, Trollin said:

You won’t find film on Waverly. Just Forrest and CA because of the live feed. McConnell keeps his stuff locked tight. Only way you see film on Waverly is if a team has it through Hudl trade and you see it from their account. Curious how many games Peabody has on Waverly. 

What time u heading that way friday