• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
Poundtherock23

Springfield vs Haywood again......

9 minutes ago, FootballPops said:

Hey guys, How are the home and away sides? Springfield will bring quite a few fans.  Should we bring chairs?

JCS stadium isn't that big visitors side is ok a lil bigger then northside so yeah. A lot of haywood fans will be standing, I'm getting there early to have a seat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JacketLover said:

LOL! We are all too familiar with I-40, having gone to Lexington and South Side last year and North Side this year. It's just another game day for us. We'd play in Memphis if we had too. 

Jackson has been good to the Jackets the last couple of years........

1 hour ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

JCS stadium isn't that big visitors side is ok a lil bigger then northside so yeah. A lot of haywood fans will be standing, I'm getting there early to have a seat.

You guys traveled well last year. Probably about the same, if not more from us this year.

10 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

You guys traveled well last year. Probably about the same, if not more from us this year.

Make sure you get there early, Haywood probably going to bring around 3,000 plus because Jackson only 20 minutes away 

34 minutes ago, Poundtherock23 said:

Jackson has been good to the Jackets the last couple of years........

That trophy that they flew in by helicopter Friday night and gave to the North Side coach for being city champs should have been taken to the Springfield sideline after the game. 

On 11/18/2018 at 4:53 PM, Tomcatfan2011 said:

35-31 Haywood, were actually the underdogs in this i love it. Will be a great game

That your prediction for game 

12 minutes ago, Lejerwin said:

That your prediction for game 

I do not believe you guys are the underdogs tbh, yall just destroyed the favorites to make Cookville last week, should be a fun one either way!

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, JacketLover said:

That trophy that they flew in by helicopter Friday night and gave to the North Side coach for being city champs should have been taken to the Springfield sideline after the game. 

I agree lol Springfield have been the champs against Jackson schools last couple of yrs haha

34 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

I do not believe you guys are the underdogs tbh, yall just destroyed the favorites to make Cookville last week, should be a fun one either way!

The first game a lot of players where hurt,and they got us good, now we are healthy. This time they are not looking over you guys. Last year they where talking about the champions no Springfield. This time it's only about Springfield