Meigs County @ Trousdale County - Semifinals

MarsBlackmon

1 minute ago, Dadof2 said:

I watched that game some during the Meigs/SG game, and that field looked terrible. Dose the TC field drain will?

It does pretty good for the most part and hasn't been played on in about 6 weeks, so it should be fine, as long as it doesn't come a monsoon and goose creek floods the field lol, that has happened twice in the last 3 years, luckily not during football season though.

9 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

I don't blame you! I think we have met before.... It was about a year ago at a concert at Vol State. I think both of our girls drug us there because they had to be there. It was very miserable! Once again I could be completely confused lol

Hold on, you may be right here, not your daughter but your girlfriend? It was a musical deal, and if i am right it was miserable lol

5 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

It does pretty good for the most part and hasn't been played on in about 6 weeks, so it should be fine, as long as it doesn't come a monsoon and goose creek floods the field lol, that has happened twice in the last 3 years, luckily not during football season though.

Thanks, I see they’re calling for rain Friday.

1 minute ago, TCRadio said:

Hold on, you may be right here, not your daughter but your girlfriend? It was a musical deal, and if i am right it was miserable lol

Yep my girlfriend not my daughter lol I should have specified.. I'm a young one as well.... a little younger then you

24 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

I was excited, not going to be shy about it, i was extremely salty about the first game, we should have won, just glad we won the one that mattered:thumb: And the bad field condition caused dyson's carries to be cut, walking the field pregame, we knew we would try to keep it between the hashes for the most part, the field from the hashes to the sidelines was really really bad, between the hashes was somewhat playable until about halftime lol 

delusional, 

31 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

I feel the score could have been worse if there would have been some more carries to the outside, but I can't argue with the win... I was surprised at how low Dyson's carries were. I figured scoring like he did at Tyner they would feed him a lot. Once again though I can't argue with a win. I think outsiders are bad about judging the guy that spends the most time with the team, I am guilty of it! What I did enjoy though is your excitement up in the press box when the clock ran out... If you are who I think you are that is lol

delusional 

6 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

It looks like its not going to rain until Friday though, so it should be pretty dry before time for it to rain again on Friday. Probably will be playing in the rain instead of it being after a downpour. 

rain benefits one team and one team only ... maybe they will turn on the sprinklers at on the creekbank  too:roflol: